2Gether Insurance : 01945 585322

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

AA insurance - worth checking out

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS insurers / insurance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
andrewk

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 14:29    Post subject: AA insurance - worth checking out Reply with quote

It might be worth checking the AA this time around. I've just accepted their quote for £392 for my 2000 LWB Citation 3.0D.

The next cheapest was a quote from Corinthian (part of HSBC) obtained
via confused.com for £445. My renewal quote from Saga was £499 - so, I'm well pleased.

FWIW, Adrian Flux, Tesco and many others were much higher. I couldn't get a quote from NFU Mutual or Roadsure, because they didn't like my postcode.

Cheers
Andrew Kay
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 14:29    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

andrewk

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 16:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

FWIW, I've just received a renewal quote from the AA (who still use Royal & Sun Alliance) - £615.26. An increase of around 60% year on year.

Is this what they call inflation?

Cheers
Andrew
andrewk

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 15:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had quotes from loads of insurers and :-

* The most expensive was my renewal quote from the AA at £615 - who use Royal & Sun Alliance.

* The cheapest, which I have accepted, is from Peoples Choice insurance at £441 - who also use Royal & Sun Alliance.

Maybe I misunderstand how the motor insurance business works - but this seems odd to me .........

Cheers
Andrew
fifth4x4

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 23:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got my renewal notice from The Royal Bank of Scotland and it's £337.05. That's fully comp.
andrewk

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 19:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

fifth4x4 wrote:
I just got my renewal notice from The Royal Bank of Scotland and it's £337.05. That's fully comp.

Yep - mines fully comp too and includes NCD protection. It's a 3.0D which is an insurance group or two higher - and I live within 10 miles of Manchester, so that probably affects it too.

Having said that, I haven't made an insurance claim in about 35 years of motoring (nearly 40 if you include the bike I had before), I reckon I should get it free!!!

Cheers
Andrew
markymoan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 19:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blimey, mines about £350 with L&V, and i dont have any no claims (was on company insurance before)
And i'm a stones throw from Salford Confused
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 20:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just started my insurance with AA they came in at £325 for fully comp on 3Lt Trooper Insignia 2001, for me and my hubby. also with NCD protected.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS insurers / insurance All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: