2Gether Insurance : 01945 585322

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Alarm/Immobiliser system 3.1 Citation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Other Trooper queries
View previous topic :: View next topic  
middy1971

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:51    Post subject: Alarm/Immobiliser system 3.1 Citation Reply with quote

My insurance company asked if my trooper was fitted with an immobiliser / alarm so I said yes, as it was not one listed by the insurance company they want proof.

My Isuzu dealership have told me it is fitted with a Megamoss?! System, but cannot provide the proof required by the insurance company, who insistit has to be a photocopy of the original certificates provided....

Isuzu have told me the only way round this is to have someone fit a new system. This is unncessary expense as the original one is working just fine! but that is apparently the only way some owners have been able to satisfy their insurance companies....

Does anyone have any advise about this or have heard anything similar, I'd like to know ....we did nothing at all last year about it, but at renewal we get the same tale all over again... until we can provide proof we are not covered against theft! Very frustrating...
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:51    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

DYLAN

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Swap your insurance company, It's gonna be a lot cheaper than having another immobiliser fitted, there are a few company's in the insurance section of this club.. And yes a few people have had this problem. No doubt some more people will post soon. Good luck. I have had two company's with my troop the latest quote(that i think i am going with) asked if it had a thatcham approved unit but still insured me with my laserline aftermarket and factory fitted system... For a reasonable price. And the one before never asked. The one that didn't ask was its4me online. http://www.its4me.co.uk/  . by the way its4me were brilliant when some old lady hit my shogie but they could not quite beat my latest quote on the troop
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Other Trooper queries All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: