4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Original stereo misbehaving

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> ICE
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chrali

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:18    Post subject: Original stereo misbehaving Reply with quote

I think my cd compatible head unit and changer is a phillips. Does anyone know if this is what was standard on a 95 monty?

Its problem is that its insane!

It will chose whether to power on, of to power off, when to cut off, what volume to default to when it feel like, the display will blank, the buttons wont behave and the fad and balance settings both get set to 9, or any comination of all of the above.

I haven't got the stereo out yet as I dont have the cash for a new one, but does this sound like a duff unit, or a connection problem?
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:18    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Peej
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 15:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being a Vauxhall, and that mine is the same, I would think it's a standard fit. As for the rest not a clue, exorcism maybe! Wink

LTM 24
chrali

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peej wrote:
Being a Vauxhall, and that mine is the same, I would think it's a standard fit. As for the rest not a clue, exorcism maybe! Wink

I think I will exorcise the demon stereo from the beast.  Laughing   Hal***** does a respectable cd for £70 - I', not after anything fancy.
DYLAN

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 14:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

Argos or argoose if you wanna be posh do some crackin cd players for less than £100 quid. I bought one for my shogie some time ago with usb port for a flash drive i think it was £90 and it didn't jump every 2 seconds either which many cheap ones do.

2002 S-TYPE JAGUAR 3.0 SPORT
dxmedia

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 19:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a cd radio mp3 usb sd card stero from maplins for 90 - it's not bad, and plays anything i car to throw at it.

01553 845 945
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> ICE All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: