4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

team chaos day at sherwood forest

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Readers Drives
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chris davidson

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 17:17    Post subject: team chaos day at sherwood forest Reply with quote

just got back, first off road day in the trooper. I must say i am very impressed.

This was sooo much fun and the £25 i paid all went to charity too Wink .

A quick snap of the £300 2.6i beast whilst waiting for a freelander to get towed out of a ditch Rolling Eyes Very Happy

The dip was a lot steeper than it looks Surprised Shocked

splashdown

Quick underside wash

This was hill was very steep and slippery. On the first run it took me 3 attempts, i kept loosing traction at the very top, so after being told not to use 1st, use 2nd or 3rd instead so i popped it into 2nd and we went up no problem.

Excellent fun and i'm well chuffed with the trooper. Consider i've only spent £150 on a new set of tyres (AT) and a tenner on a central locking solenoid it aint a bad wagon. Went wherever all the land rover boys went too Razz .

Chris
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 17:17    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

NeilD

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 18:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good pics and top story man Smile

£300 eh? sounds pretty damned good to me for an off road tool hehe
steveforster9

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 9:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chris

We were there too Very Happy Very Happy - I only briefly saw your Troop once on the way round. We were in the silvery gold Mk3 LWB, with my mate in his green SWB commercial. Agree with you - a top day out. It was my mates first try off road & he was really apprehensive about the slippery slope because he is on road tyres, but he made it up there no problem. It was good to see some disco & landy drivers struggling up that slope Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Let me know if you hear of any other local events - we're not far away & it would be good to meet up.

PS - I haven't got any piccies, but I have got a little bit of video from the day - is there any way I can load that onto the forum - idiot guide please, I'm not great with photos & vids Embarassed

1999 3.0DT LWB
yangreen

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 17:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw! Where can I find a £300 Trooper? You see real sheds fetching more than that on eebuygum with no MOT or tax!

Must get one soon!
chris davidson

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 23:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

steve

you can use this site

http://www.yousendit.com/

its simple to use, just browse your hard drive for the file (or in this case the video clip), add your own e-mail in the recepitents e-mail address box, and click - 'send it'.

it takes a while depending on size and connection speed.

you will get an e-mail with the link to downlaod the clip. it also directs you to the link after its uploaded and sent the file

post the link on here and people can then click the link and download it for themselves

its a limted download and its only valid for a month but i'm sure it will be ok as its quite quiet here.

yangreen - friend of the family - i got a right bargain.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Readers Drives All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: