4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

What's acceptable and what's not. .

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Modifications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
I_n_K

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 15:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look forward to seeing asome pics Phil  Cool
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 15:03    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Chris B
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 15:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shouldnt think the spots will make a difference... my troubles in the summer were down to a duff radiator and not the spots.
Webby

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 16:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phil, not had any problems with my truck overheating either.  One of the first jobs i did was fitting the Hella 3000's on the front of mine, done about 80k miles since then with no problems.  Even with plenty of low box work in the middle of the summer i've had no problems.
gary820
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

dxmedia wrote:
gary820 wrote:

how new you looking? my 95 duty interior is goin in the bin, front seats and two from the boot, carpet etc....

Gary - You getting rid of your boot carpet? Is your intereiour grey?  might be interested - in fact if you seats are also any good .....

Very HappyVery Happy

sort of dark grey, when i get stuck into the repairs in the new year most of the interior coming out front seats, carpets and the little seats, i might be keeping the bench seat in the back not sure yet as i'll have harnesses so might not be rear passenger friendly and depends what i do in the boot area for equipement storage.
When i'm next near the truck (at my other house) i'll take a pic of the interior so you can see the colour
dxmedia

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 13:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

gary820 wrote:
dxmedia wrote:
gary820 wrote:

how new you looking? my 95 duty interior is goin in the bin, front seats and two from the boot, carpet etc....

Gary - You getting rid of your boot carpet? Is your intereiour grey?  might be interested - in fact if you seats are also any good .....

Very HappyVery Happy

sort of dark grey, when i get stuck into the repairs in the new year most of the interior coming out front seats, carpets and the little seats, i might be keeping the bench seat in the back not sure yet as i'll have harnesses so might not be rear passenger friendly and depends what i do in the boot area for equipement storage.
When i'm next near the truck (at my other house) i'll take a pic of the interior so you can see the colour

might be very interested... the front seats on mine are a little knackered, and the carpet in the boot looks like a lead acid battery has fallen over (hence one of the reasons for the fake floor).

If it's all in good nic, baggsie first dibs Very HappyVery Happy

01553 845 945
gary820
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 13:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

it all just needs a clean really. have you got a camera phone? i'll have to txt you the pic for the colour of it chris i'm going off line in next day or two prob till new year as moving house etc!
dxmedia

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 17:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aye, can do mms on my phone... no hurry though, Your going to be too busy moving to be worrying about your trooper for the next couple of weeks Very Happy

01553 845 945
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Modifications All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: