Adrian Flux : 0800 916 1257

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

EGR problems

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> General technical Q&A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chedge

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2004 14:46    Post subject: EGR problems Reply with quote

Hi, Ihope somebody csn help, I have a 92 Bighorn 3.1TD thats smoking (white) and very sluggish but only some times.

I think one of vaccum diaphrams on the ERG is sticking open, i have been told that i can disconnect the ERG all together just by blanking one hose off.

Is this true? and if it is which hose do i need to blank off? I would like to do this before i look at getting the injectors refurbished as its cheaper.

Any help will be greatfully accepted.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2004 14:46    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

chedge

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 17:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have now solved my problem by blanking the EGR pipe. This is the pipe that connects the inlet manifold to the exhaust manifold. It runs around the back of the intercooler and is a metal pipe.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> General technical Q&A All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: