Adrian Flux : 0800 916 1257

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

South East day out?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Club Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Paul Rainbow

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 15:00    Post subject: South East day out? Reply with quote

How many people are from the SE area, Kent, Sussex, etc - enough to arrange a day off roading somewhere local?
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 15:00    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Homey

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 9:01    Post subject: South East Day Out. Reply with quote

Hi Paul,
Where abouts in the South East are you thinking of? I'm in Hampshire but I would be willing to come if its not too far. There are two sites in West Sussex that I know of that are proffesionally run offroad sites (link below).
http://www.4x4driving.co.uk/ownerdays.htm
I have been to the Slindon Safari site and it is great fun (see previous post on offroad capabilities). The Slindon site is open on the third Sunday in the month and the Grand Canyon on the first Sunday in the month. The guys in the LandRover club I belong to (Shire LRC) say that is a good site too.
http://www.shirelrc.com/index.html
The cost is £25 for the full day but it is well worth it.
Let me know what you think.
Regards
Ian
Paul Rainbow

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2004 14:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

I live in Tunbridge Wells. I have been to Slindon in a S11 SWB Land Rover & enjoyed it. I think the Twinaxle Club I belong to are planning a green lane jaunt that way soon so I will keep you informed.

We have a great site here called Woodlands in Otford, on the side of the Downs, that if you were interested we could do something on one of their pay and play days (opens first Sunday of the month). It is always all Land Rover & Suzuki, and I would like to see how the Trooper copes with it!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Club Events All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: