4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

t reg trooper

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Recall notices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
girdy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 17:51    Post subject: t reg trooper Reply with quote

as a new member i was totally unaware  of problems with 3 litre engine until mine blew up in december 07

car in isuzu dealershp in fife.  this was on dec 11 .  i was told they would have to wait on word from japan.  trooper is low milage full service history and good condition.
as we are still waiting and carless what action should i take now to get things moving

your help would be appreciated

dave
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 17:51    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Don Carter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 18:37    Post subject: Recall Reply with quote

As a retailer I can confirm that it can take some time for Japan to authorise, bearing in mind the amount of money involved. Usually we would have an answer in about 5/6 days so I suspect the vehicle may originally be an import?

This shouldn't present a problem but it does take longer for Japan to recognise vehicle.  

Bear in mind we have had that wonderfull thing called Christmas to contend with as well, which brings not only U.K. but rest of world to a halt.

Hopefully this is reassurance.

Regards Don Carter Sparshatts of Botley
girdy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 16:59    Post subject: trooper blown engine Reply with quote

many thanks to don carter dont know if trooper is import or not as far as i know its not  still no word from isuzu dont know if they are going to repair or not will keep you informed once again many thanks for reply maybe im not the only one suffering in scotland
Don Carter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 17:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi how are things progressing? has repair been authorised by Japan
Don
girdy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 14:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

To don carter
good new
just recieved word from dealer that they have been authorised by japan to carry out repair on my vechicle, was told car was in workshop awaiting repair (under warrenty) no more news yet will keep you notified :
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Recall notices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: