2Gether Insurance : 01945 585322

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Broken aerial

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Rodeo General Technical Q&A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
andyrat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 14:48    Post subject: Broken aerial Reply with quote

I have snapped the aerial on my 2005 D Max, there are two screws on the plastic cover, does anyone know if it is a simple replacement of just the aerial or does the cable need to be replaced as well?

many thanks
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 14:48    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

eithan h

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 21:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

it does come out with part of the cable so if you look at the bottom of the A post  next to the accelerator pedal you will see the aerial lead with a joiner in it, pull it apart here then tie some string to the end that will come out with the aerial because it's a right pain to feed it back down the  A post. then remove the 2 screws you mentioned and pull the aerial assembly out of the A post with the string attached. then tie the string to the joiner of the new aerial assembly and pull it back down the  A post and reconnect every thing dead easy!
andyrat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 19:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi eithan thanks for the help, I haven't had chance to look at it yet, do you know whether the trim by the accelerator pedal is easy to remove??

many thanks
eithan h

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 20:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

no trim to remove just look up and around the accelerator pedal and you should see it
andyrat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 18:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi eithan

I will take a look when the weather improves !!!  just had a price from the local Isuzu dealer, they want over £170 to supply and fit, or £70 (+ vat, I think) for supply only.

Looking to see if I can find a cheaper source.

Cheers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Rodeo General Technical Q&A All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: