Adrian Flux : 0800 916 1257

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Anyone near Reading?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Green Laning / Offroading
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gary820
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 22:11    Post subject: Anyone near Reading? Reply with quote

hey to any southern folks, is anyone from around Reading way? i'm going down there sat 10th may as i'm on a course with work from the 12th to 15th. i'm going on the sat as staying with a friend and going laning on the sunday as taking my truck (company fuel card  Very Happy ) always good to meet new people and if anyone knows of any lanes round that way for a little potter round early evening during the week or wanna join me and my mate in his disco on the sunday Staying in Alton sat night and near Mortimer during the week.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 22:11    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

gary820
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 22:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

well my laning trip is off as i have no trust in the truck and won't get the engine in my new toy in time so it's just a boring company car for me  Crying or Very sad
need to do some more local miles and sort other problems out and test it off road, still be down there from sunday though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Green Laning / Offroading All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: