2Gether Insurance : 01945 585322

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Isuzu Main Dealer Mechanic - Essex

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Isuzu Dealers / Motor traders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Oakland Rob

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 19:16    Post subject: Isuzu Main Dealer Mechanic - Essex Reply with quote

I know most of you guys are based in the Midlands and further North but for anybody in the South East of England and surrounding areas that need an excellent mechanic that knows Troopers from MK2's onwards (especially 3.0's) inside out then i have a phone number/address that may be of real use.
He Worked for a main Subura/Hyundai/Isuzu main dealer for quite a few years and has recently started up on his own courtesy of the main dealer shutting down (Days of Chelmsford) and people "Badgering" him (me included) to do private work.
He really knows his stuff and has rebuilt more 3.0's than i have had girlfriends.!  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad
Honestly though if you want someone who knows what they are doing and is as honest as they come
then pm me and i wil pass on the details.
Even the guy who worked in the parts dept of the main dealer told me to go direct to him -  in their own workshop.!
Enough Said.!
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 19:16    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

v1ckster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 23:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

I know that you posted this information last year but if it this guy is still working on Isuzu's then I would really appreciate his details.

We have got a 2002 Trooper 3.0TD that we bought from Days of Chelmsford approx 5 years ago. We have got major starting issues with it that have left 2 garages and an electronics company totally baffled!!!

So at the mo we are in need of help.

Thanks
Stobby

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 19:08    Post subject: Mechanic needed Reply with quote

Hi I know this post is 7 years old but I could do with a good independent mechanic in Essex.

Is this guy still around?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Isuzu Dealers / Motor traders All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: