2Gether Insurance : 01945 585322

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Rate 2Gether Insurance

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS insurers / insurance
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Please rate the club scheme / 2Gether FS
Excellent - will be hard to beat!
49%
 49%  [ 29 ]
Very good
20%
 20%  [ 12 ]
Average
6%
 6%  [ 4 ]
Below Par!
23%
 23%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 59

1.5 Spiders

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slate wrote:
I've just had some ridiculous quotes for my space cruiser. I'm 43, the NCD is on my Monterey, the car is worth less than a grand but the quotes were in excess of £900.
I might as well insure it my Mrs name as a learner for that money lol

I have found that when they ask the cars value the cheaper it is the more they charge.
I have a old Lexus and when I raised the value from £800 to £1,500 I saved about £50

They figure that you will not drive so cafefully in an old banger
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:29    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

garfield

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 20:19    Post subject: 2getherinsurance Reply with quote

i just insured 3 vehicles with him ,good quote,paid him then got a phone call from the insurance company wanting an extra £400 when i rung Dave about it he was NOT interested and i've been STUNG for the extra money, GOOD DEAL MY *beep*!!! BE WARNED
CAE

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

No button for my experience - mixed!

Initial Sales - Excellent - very helpful in gaining the best price policy.

Policy & Price - Excellent, good cover and remarkably cheap in comparison with others.

Renewal - Not good - and to be fair many companies load renewal second year to make up for the previous year.

After Sales - Abysmal - After 3rd year, and policy doubling once more, went elsewhere for a policy half the price. Became very    aggresive to the point of using abusive language when I called to ask for my NCB proof to be passed to new insurance company.
Was very shocked, and really quite glad to be leaving them. I do not accept that level of abuse from anyone, especially unfounded.

Overall, good prices, helpful until they have you - and then it goes all downhill. Never entertained them since.
ecp
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 0:29    Post subject: well chuffed Reply with quote

that time of year to renew insurance, called Flux and was quoted silly money i have to say, not competative at all.

so called 2gether insurance did the online bit and told they could not complete on line, but would call me, spoke to a nice guy who was very helpfull and fit the quote to my needs.

all mods included
limited miles of 4k as i only use it winter or laning,
named 2nd driver

renewal was £350 other insurer, flux was £500 +

2Gether insurance £250 with only £100 excess well chuffed.
wicklamulla

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok from what i have read on ear it seems 2Gether insurance is a hit and or a miss fer some people.  I have been sniffing around fer new insurance for my Thai import Isuzu TFS69 double cab pickup (3059cc Turbo Diesel) which to confuse you some more is badged up as a chevrolet LUV  Exclamation     'Lifesure Import insurance' wanted £360 fully comp fer me and she with a £400xs,      but 2Gether insurance just did me a deal fer £240 fully comp. to which i just added recovery for anudder £55 bringing the total to £295 fer me and she fully comp with a £100xs, ok my annual mileage is down as 3000 but i do very low miles now anyway as i have use  of a company Hilux.   I didn't even need to prove my 9+ years NCB discount as my policy is kind of a classic one based on my stated low mileage declaration,  all of this only took about 10 minutes on the phone too.  So far so good i suppose.

edit;  intersetingly when i did some online quotes basing my truck as a chevrolet LUV and did a seperate quote with the same company basing it as an Isuzu TFS69 the price difference was 100% difference in favour of the Chevrolet !!!   This i highlighted when they didn't want to insure me for £207 V £445 and they said they assumed my Chevrolet was from The USA and was left hand drive...so basically what they are saying is a LHD USA import would be cheaper to insure than a Euro spec RHD jap/thai import    Exclamation     so does that mean they would load the insurance on say a Chevrolet Matiz versus a Daewoo Matiz  Question
administrator
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

2Gether have been working on this, taking into account the feedback from their Club affiliates.

It's an unfortunate fact that people with a positive experience very rarely feel the need to provide feedback, where those with a less than positive

experience feel the need a LOT more strongly!

Part of the revamp includes new links and an extra discount for Club members!

You can contact them for a quote on our dedicated land-line : 01945 585322
by email : enquiries@2gi.co.uk
or alternatively submit an online quotation request by clicking HERE <-- Click to link

There's also now an additional 15% OFF discount code that you can use in addition to the already great Club Deal:

Hidden: 

HC15TS

Just add it where requested

Let us know how you get on!

Simon thumbright

01553 845 945
ecp
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 18:37    Post subject: 2gether Reply with quote

On my 3rd renewal with 2gether with no complaints easily the cheapest quote for me 3years in a row
wicklamulla

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 23:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used them for 1 year only and then I informed them i was going to need commercial insurance and they assured me they could accommodate me.  They failed and failed miserably and promised me they could sort it out but all i got was silly promises from some lad on the phone who was clearly making it up as he went along,  i had enough of the pantomine and went back to NFU which although expensive they bent over backwards to help me out,   clearly a case of you get what you pay for.   Ken.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS insurers / insurance All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: