2Gether Insurance : 01945 585322

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

eratic starting with no throttle response

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Starting issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ed laing

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 0:53    Post subject: eratic starting with no throttle response Reply with quote

i ve got a 3.0 td 2000 swb .the problem I have is eratic starting its fine one day then dodgy the next.the idle speed fluctuates combined with no throttle response.could this be an air block in the fuel system
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 0:53    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

shrekky

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:08    Post subject: Re: eratic starting with no throttle response Reply with quote

ed laing wrote:
i ve got a 3.0 td 2000 swb .the problem I have is eratic starting its fine one day then dodgy the next.the idle speed fluctuates combined with no throttle response.could this be an air block in the fuel system

start taking note of how you are parking your truck.....................for instance,nose pointing uphill,nose pointing downhill...............................and if it only does it on one particular way,then i would say you have a air leak in the system,i've known several cars to do this................park them for arguements sake facing uphill,with a air leak the fuel runs back to the tank.
         but having read a few posts on here,it seems trooper fuel lines corrode to easily just about the tank Shocked
eithan h

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 13:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

nope thats classic symptoms of an oil rail pressure sensor on the way out, next is non start followed by recovery to the nearest dealer!!
catchercase

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 17:47    Post subject: Re not reving !! Reply with quote

My W reg 2000 yr 3.0L had the same problem did it noe and then But i had other problems with the engine see my post catchercase ..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Starting issues All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: