2Gether Insurance : 01945 585322

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

wiring for 3.1 citation trooper sterio

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> ICE
View previous topic :: View next topic  
billy.mc

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 19:32    Post subject: wiring for 3.1 citation trooper sterio Reply with quote

hi all i have a messed up wiring loom & need some help fiting my sterio, i have the following cables to work out.
yellow, orange, orange/yellow, white, white, blue/yellow, black, black/yellow, green/red, red/white, red & green all from the main loom, none of which match up with my iso conn!!
she is a '92 trooper citation 3.1d any help please??
View user's profile Send personal message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 19:32    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

rallymarshall

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 19:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

try this  Wink
http://www.siocommunications.co.uk/Wiring_files/audio_wiring.jpg

65 vauxhall mokka 1.6cdti 4x4 se
66 vauxhall corsa vxr
billy.mc

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 20:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok finally sorted it, and the isuzu loom is completely diff from the standard coding used for sterio's here is the results.

3.1 TD Loom  -  ISO colours

Orange/grey stripes       - Red
Red/grey stripes            - Yellow
Green/grey stripes         - Orange
Black/grey stripes          - Black
Orange + Black/Orange  - Purple
Yellow + Blue/Yellow      - Green
White + Red/White         - White
Grey + Grey/Green        - Grey

i hope this helps for any one who finds the original block cut off the loom  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

RIP '92 LWB 2.3Fronty, RIP '92 LWB 3.1cit, RIP '91 LWB 3.1Cit, RIP '96 LWB 3.1Cit, Dont ASK '97 4.0 Cherokee ;-(, NEW '93 3.2V6 Auto HORN!!!
View user's profile Send personal message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
greasemonkey
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure if its relavent but it was for me - there is an amplifier for the aerial the wire is black and is taped to the coaxial wire for the aerial this needs to be attached to the radio using the aux output wire so it gets 12v when the radio is turned on - if you are having poor reception this is the cause - to test put the radio in MW and search - if you don't find any stations then connect this wire - it is not part of the ISO block and neither is the AUX wire from the radio
cheers
Steve
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> ICE All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: