2Gether Insurance : 01945 585322

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

17YR OLD TO GET INSURED ON MY 1991 LWB

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS insurers / insurance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The PIG

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 20:54    Post subject: 17YR OLD TO GET INSURED ON MY 1991 LWB Reply with quote

DOES ANYONE KNOW OF AN INSURANCE COMPANY THAT WILL INSURE MY 17YR OLD SON ON MY 1991 LWB TROOPER, HE HAS JUST PASSED, THE ONES I HAVE GOT SO FAR ARE AROUND £2000 I WILL PAY UP TO THAT BUT WHAT TO SHOP AROUND FIRST.
DO YOU KNOW ANY COMPANY?
CHEERS
JACK
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 20:54    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

F11LTS

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 3:33    Post subject: INSURANCE Reply with quote

Have you tried a company called Quinn-direct?I have about 6 people in my family who use them to insure their cars.Their web address is www.quinn-direct.com Try them you might get a suprise.
The PIG

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 8:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheers for that mate i will get my son to get quote.
vien

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 1:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am 17 and drive a 1989 US Trooper LHD - you would think on insurer in the world would insure me but yes! for £1500 my dad, his wife and me are insured by 'Quote-a-car' insurance (a member of norwich union).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS insurers / insurance All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: