Adrian Flux : 0800 916 1257

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

jap 'n' 4x4 show

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Club events - ideas, reviews and photos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Red Robbo
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

Location: Where ever I happen to be in my imagination but mainly Far East Sussex

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 21:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom McG wrote:
Tesco Red Label does me, then again I'm a bit of a heathen!

But what hillbilly probably doesn't realise is 'down sarf' we call all beers a shandy - "Going to 'ave a shandy" - or "a sherbert!" That'll confuse him even more!

Oh the joys of the great norf/sarf divide, don't know how I'm going to cope being an "in betweener".  Confused

I assume that is a particuarly poor brand of tea  Rolling Eyes Tom not a gentlemans tipple...... Very Happy
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 21:44    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Bigcolbee
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

hillbilly col wrote:
[(us propper northerner's do like a drink or 3,4,5,6,>>>>>> not like the shandy drinking southener's)  pottytrain2  pottytrain2

You mean the 'Half a Lager Shandy Tops' brigade?

They don't even know what black pudding & mushy peas is (let alone Parched Peas) Laughing

Alright brain, you don't like me and i don't like you, so let's just do this thing and I'll go back to killing you with beer

Tom McG

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never understand how anyone can order a perfectly good 5% lager, and then ask for a splash of lemonade in it! What's that all about?

Black pud's great with eggs, bacon and bubble (as in bubble & squeak) but there's only one true savoury dish - pie, mash and liquor - the liquor being the green gravy made from parsley and the water kept from the preparation of stewed eels. NICE!!!  Wink
Bigcolbee
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom McG wrote:
the liquor being the green gravy made from parsley and the water kept from the preparation of stewed eels. NICE!!!  Wink

Almost sounds vegetarian, just reading it makes me feel ill  sad3

If thas wants owt moist, thas should tek a scen at peas or curry sauce, gravy at a push if it's lumpy as Nora's stockin's Very Happy

Alright brain, you don't like me and i don't like you, so let's just do this thing and I'll go back to killing you with beer

Red Robbo
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

Location: Where ever I happen to be in my imagination but mainly Far East Sussex

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bigcolbee wrote:
Tom McG wrote:
the liquor being the green gravy made from parsley and the water kept from the preparation of stewed eels. NICE!!!  Wink

Almost sounds vegetarian, just reading it makes me feel ill  sad3

If thas wants owt moist, thas should tek a scen at peas or curry sauce, gravy at a push if it's lumpy as Nora's stockin's Very Happy

WOT....No kebabs up there.... Shocked
Twister

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh there's kebabs alright, I'm really suffering from last nights kebab right now  pottytrain5  Laughing .

Tom, I'll contact you later on today to sort out a club stand, and we'll get this ball rolling. Just a bit busy having heated phone discussions with my mortgage insurance company at the moment  Evil or Very Mad . Very worrying times  Rolling Eyes . 2 months behind now, and they're telling me my case is still in their backlog  Shocked .

"Tongue-tied and Twisted; just an Earth-bound misfit,  I..."
 -  PF

LTM # 000002
Tom McG

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't concern yourself with the Club Display Stand right now, you have more important things to think about. Send me an email next week via japnjeepjam.co.uk and we'll sort it.
hillbilly col
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 0:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

Twister wrote:
Oh there's kebabs alright, I'm really suffering from last nights kebab right now  pottytrain5  Laughing .

Tom, I'll contact you later on today to sort out a club stand, and we'll get this ball rolling. Just a bit busy having heated phone discussions with my mortgage insurance company at the moment  Evil or Very Mad . Very worrying times  Rolling Eyes . 2 months behind now, and they're telling me my case is still in their backlog  Shocked .

like i say steve...have a bit time on my hands at mo ...so anything i can do to help ..phone calls or whatever just let me no ..
Tom McG

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 18:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

The latest update as I haven't been around for a while and Jap 'n' 4x4 Jam is only next month -

So far not many traders I have to say. No surprise there, didn't expect there to be. That's because there are far less non-green oval traders & autojumblers out there. Plenty of clubs and individuals booked in however, so combined with cheap camping and off-road course, we'll have a party or two come what may. That's what it's all about!!!
Twister

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 20:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I know I'm going to look a right *beep* here, but I simply cannot make it to this event. The Trooper is poorly (clutch), the government expects me to keep a family of 4 going on £64 a week, the bailiffs are sending me threatening letters, and my state of mind is going downhill rapidly.
I'm really sorry if I've let anyone down, and I hope if any of you go you have a great time (pretty much guaranteed).
Maybe next year Tom  Cool .

"Tongue-tied and Twisted; just an Earth-bound misfit,  I..."
 -  PF

LTM # 000002
Peej
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 21:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

Twister wrote:
Well, I know I'm going to look a right *beep* here, but I simply cannot make it to this event. The Trooper is poorly (clutch), the government expects me to keep a family of 4 going on £64 a week, the bailiffs are sending me threatening letters, and my state of mind is going downhill rapidly.
I'm really sorry if I've let anyone down, and I hope if any of you go you have a great time (pretty much guaranteed).
Maybe next year Tom  Cool .

In the same boat m8, worry about yourself 1st, everyone will understand. Hope you get sorted soon, keep your chins up, I know it's hard.

LTM 24
hillbilly col
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 22:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

as peej say's steve ....you and familycome first so i wouldn't worry about sorting things on here.like you said there'll always be other years...........best of luck with everything mate
Red Robbo
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 0:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

hillbilly col wrote:
as peej say's steve ....you and familycome first so i wouldn't worry about sorting things on here.like you said there'll always be other years...........best of luck with everything mate

Couldn't put it better......
Hard1
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Missed this thread. Do I take it that the ITOC will not be attending then?

Click HERE to see under my bonnet!
rabbitt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hard1 wrote:
Missed this thread. Do I take it that the ITOC will not be attending then?

can not comment on that but will say that I will be there  Wink
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Club events - ideas, reviews and photos All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: