All Wheel Drive Club

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Southampton dealer

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Isuzu Dealers / Motor traders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
andyoak

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 15:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel the need to add to this, I feel Spartshatss service has gone down and costs  gone up, for comparable services. Also the service guys dont seem as helpful as before.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 15:56    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

ambersgrandad

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 17:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

andyoak wrote:
I feel the need to add to this, I feel Spartshatss service has gone down and costs  gone up, for comparable services. Also the service guys dont seem as helpful as before.

We purchased from them and it was the worst buying experience ever. Instead of Isuzu extras, they fitted (very badly) cheap third party rubbish and then accused us of causing trouble by copying Isuzu UK into the correspondence. As a result of this, I would never buy another Isuzu!
eithan h

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 20:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

not all dealers are like this may i add, you just need to find a decent one
andyoak

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 21:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must say that I do not have a problem with Isuzu, and I would have another Isuzu, juts not from Sparshatts, had similar issues with extras, not fitted correctly, I gave up questioning and just refitted them myself to save the hassel. As for what Ethan said I just need to find a good one any suggestions?.
eithan h

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

check out the dealer section in this forum theres lots in there that get good ratings
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Isuzu Dealers / Motor traders All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: