4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

near bude,

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> C & C sites
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stueydo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:53    Post subject: near bude, Reply with quote

Hi.

Does anyone know of a good caravan site near bude, cornwall to stay at?  Ideally it needs to be child/ dog/ surfer friendly.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:53    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

auto

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 20:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

I certainly do! Really nice with some great people.....can't remember for the life of me what it was called. I will have a think Laughing
auto

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 20:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

willow valley in bush (just before bude, main road) never stayed there but peeps are nice and park is pretty!

Failing that have a look here, as there are plenty of campsite finders
http://www.rainbow-chasers.co.uk/links.htm

It may be too close to where you live, but an hour or so nearer to home (for you) on the coast road is riverside at exmoor - which is 20 mins away from devon 4x4. Not that i am temptying you to spend you holiday money of mods!
Bigcolbee
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 20:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

We stayed next door to here in an apartment a couple of years back. It would have been rude not to have used the facilities (bar/kids club etc) in the evening, a couple of times we walked through the site & it all seemed clean enough & not too many chavs/dobbers on site. We were so impressed, we were seriously considering booking to go there the next year, the only thing that stopped us was the fact that we had seen most of the touristy bits & other areas around there after our week.

I don't know about dogs/pets, although there seemed to be a few around, they may not have been from the site, but people doing the various walks around there.

Alright brain, you don't like me and i don't like you, so let's just do this thing and I'll go back to killing you with beer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> C & C sites All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: