2Gether Insurance : 01945 585322

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Cotswold Subaru

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Isuzu Dealers / Motor traders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
unclealbert

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 20:38    Post subject: Cotswold Subaru Reply with quote

Having seen Markyboys helpful comments on this site, I was concerned about my injector sleeves, so booked it in for Mark to do job, Witney not being that far away.

The telephone manner on making the booking was superb, the reception was first class and Mark did the job and came to meet me. Three weeks later, no leaks, working well and car left clean on the outside with no oily dabs under the bonnet, with Mark showing an obvious interest in my car.

I have been in the motor trade for over 30 years and have had many, many experiences with main dealers, none as pleasant as this.

I asked for a Rodeo to try whilst troop was in and it was supplied and I was very impressed, to the extent that I may well buy one. If I do, it will be from Cotswold although it is not the nearest Isuzu dealer to me.

I have no connection with them, but cannot recommend them highly enough
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 20:38    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

flyfish

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 1:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cant agree more. have just had my injectors done by them and found service from all staff brilliant. We traveled down from Brum on train and they even picked us from the station. Brilliant and friendly service. Very Happy
flashman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 22:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flyfish, silly question but wouldn't it have been easier to take the car with you than catching a train Laughing Laughing

I'll snap it if I can
Flash

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 0:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Couldnt rely on the trooper to get their Laughing Laughing Laughing [/quote]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Isuzu Dealers / Motor traders All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: