All Wheel Drive Club

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

parkwood4x4 (tong) July 11th-12th

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Club events - ideas, reviews and photos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gary820
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 20:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

Be good if you can make it Col, Becky knows who you are and i'd arranged for those who went to the club meet to get it at £65 for the weekend  Wink  can pre book via the parkwood site or myself (i can pass your details onto her) it's reccomended to pre book but quite sure we'd fit you in if i know your going  Wink  The landy is looking well now with a bit of extra lift  Very Happy  I'll be camping this time won't have much choice tbh!
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 20:57    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

gary820
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 23:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i retired from the weekend on saturday before it even started with rear axle problems that have been a bit ongoing for me recently  Crying or Very sad
hilbillycol will hopefully have a few pics from the weekend!
It worked out almost in my favour that i wasn't there saturday night as i spent most of the evening and sat night in hospital!!!
hillbilly col
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

gutted you couldn't come and play wehad a cracking wk end weather red hot all wk end apart from raining sat night
but that just made the course better for sun  Very Happy  Very Happy
didn't get many photo's but did take some vid's....we all managed to do the hell holes when a few tricked out deffender's
and such couldn't...all in all a great wk end

some of those bank's and hill's were alot steeper than they look on the vid's  Shocked  Shocked
gary820
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 23:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like you lads had fun, glad you enjoyed it  Very Happy  even got in at a nicely discounted rate  Cool
hillbilly col
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 0:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

gary820 wrote:
Looks like you lads had fun, glad you enjoyed it  Very Happy  even got in at a nicely discounted rate  Cool

yeah great wk end.......kathrine even remembered us and came over to say hi...forgot to get our year passes off her incase we're back again this yr  Wink
Hard1
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone notice there's a Tong near Buildwas too?

Spooky.....  Rolling Eyes

Click HERE to see under my bonnet!
gary820
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

hillbilly col wrote:
gary820 wrote:

yeah great wk end.......kathrine even remembered us and came over to say hi...forgot to get our year passes off her incase we're back again this yr  Wink

drop becky an e mail mate, she'll have your details and will prob send out them out  Wink
I heard about a fire incident with a certain discovery??!!  Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Club events - ideas, reviews and photos All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: