Adrian Flux : 0800 916 1257

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

surf/bighorn service tomorrow

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Servicing / tuning / MOT
View previous topic :: View next topic  
steve s

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 17:03    Post subject: surf/bighorn service tomorrow Reply with quote

im the first to admit im no mechanic i normally put my cars in to a garage for there servises but im going to have a go got the bits from milners and will give them both an oil/filter change in the morning .the filter looks difficult t get at on the isuzu .not looking forward to changing the fuel filters so may be on here asking for advice at about mid day ha ha wish me luck Embarassed  Wink  Laughing
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 17:03    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

steve s

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 14:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

well all done fuel filters on surf + bighorn and oil + air + oil filters on both.isnt the oil filter on the isuzu a git to do. Very Happy
Peej
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 15:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ain't it strange that people seem to struggle with that, I've always found it ok, and I'm no expert.

LTM 24
Hard1
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 15:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

Out of the mouths of babes and innocents comes forth wisdom (and skill)  PJ   Wink

The best people to write an instruction manual of any kind that is more easily understood are those who know next to nothing!  Wink

Click HERE to see under my bonnet!
Peej
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 17:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hard1 wrote:
Out of the mouths of babes and innocents comes forth wisdom (and skill)  PJ   Wink

The best people to write an instruction manual of any kind that is more easily understood are those who know next to nothing!  Wink

I agree old fruit, just an observation that's all.

LTM 24
Hard1
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

Old fruit?  Evil or Very Mad  Right - handbags, lock and load..

It probably (obviously) came out wrong but my point was that sometimes, a lack of prior knowledge of a task can sometimes faciltate it's speedy and successful conclusion!

Probably comes under the heading that a little knowledge can be a dangerous thing.

OK. Hole big, I'm in it, byeeee!

Click HERE to see under my bonnet!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Servicing / tuning / MOT All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: