2Gether Insurance : 01945 585322

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Bargain stereo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> ICE
View previous topic :: View next topic  
C00KIE

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 20:55    Post subject: Bargain stereo Reply with quote

My Kenwood cd player has been acting up lately so had a look about for a USB type thingy to eliminate ll the cds or what i would really have liked, a DAB radio.

Planet Rock here i come  headbang  headbang  hello1  hello1  headbang  headbang

Hey presto super bargain on the `bay` earlier, retail at over £100 at Halfords, very good write up in Which?, all the usual stuff inc USB wotsit and it's bluetooth and its a DAB  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

All for the bargain price of £33 all in.

All i need now is the aerial, which brings me to the question;

Independant seperate aerial or a splitter that uses the original wing mounted one ????

I would rather use the original as it works perfectly and would eliminate the magnetic mounted ones that i know i would have to move every time i went into a car park as the truck is up 2" and running 33's.

Has anybody experience of either of these two types ??

V6 3.2 Monterey LPG !! - work in progress !!!
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 20:55    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

CAE

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 16:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

You will need a good quality digital aerial.....normal ones won't cut it.

Best seen for reception/price is the vebra.....don't be put off by its' puny, mag mount stance - it kicks butt! About £30 last time I got one. Customers standard aerial was bad, only getting 14 channels (does dtv as well) - with this fitted 72 channels wherever he is!
ONMBDM

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 15:03    Post subject: Re: Bargain stereo Reply with quote

[quote="C00KIE"]My Kenwood cd player has been acting up lately so had a look about for a USB type thingy to eliminate ll the cds or what i would really have liked, a DAB radio.

Planet Rock here i come  headbang  headbang  hello1  hello1  headbang  headbang

Hey presto super bargain on the `bay` earlier, retail at over £100 at Halfords, very good write up in Which?, all the usual stuff inc USB wotsit and it's bluetooth and its a DAB  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

All for the bargain price of £33 all in.

All i need now is the aerial, which brings me to the question;

Independant seperate aerial or a splitter that uses the original wing mounted one ????

I would rather use the original as it works perfectly and would eliminate the magnetic mounted ones that i know i would have to move every time i went into a car park as the truck is up 2" and running 33's.

Has anybody experience of either of these two types ??[/quote]

Definitely gonna need to invest in a good digital aerial but I guess you can afford it after landing that bargain  Wink good on you mate, I paid over 100 a few years back and it didn't come with Bluetooth for whatever reason, and now my wife has pretty much forced me into getting Bluetooth, nightmare Laughing good find pal! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> ICE All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: