QuoteSeek - free to use insurance comparison site

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

LifeStyle Europe-Tunbridge Wells Kent.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Isuzu Dealers / Motor traders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Red Robbo
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

Location: Where ever I happen to be in my imagination but mainly Far East Sussex

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 16:48    Post subject: LifeStyle Europe-Tunbridge Wells Kent. Reply with quote

A multi-franchis dealer for Ford,Renault,Mazda,Isuzu/Subaru.
This was the only dealer I could get a broke Troop into at short notice and within reasonable distance due to the limits of my recovery package.
As the Troop packed in right outside my door,I could nip in and call dealers to compare prices,LSE was the most expensive,purely due to labour rates(T.Wells,start thinking London rates)but all estimates were within about £100.
They took the Troop in immediately but advised me of start date.
Service Manager:-Nigel Morgan.
1-They started when they said they would.
2-Diagnosed(as I thought it was  Rolling Eyes ) and ordered parts pronto,giving me a firmer quote(very little difference to estimate,couple of exhaust gaskets)
3-Finished before time,cos I really needed it this W/E,as we start shooting a week today.
4-Kept me informed,didn't give me any BS.
5-Final bill was as per quote.

They started late Tuesday afternoon and I was airbourne late Friday afternoon,bearing in mind this a dealer workshop's very busy time of year.

Excellant service,good communication,no BS  Cool
If you're in this area and you have a problem,I would highly recommend them. thumbleft  thumbleft  thumbleft

Robbo
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 16:48    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Topvaux
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 17:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad you're sorted, Robbo!

Sounds like you found a decent outfit there.
Red Robbo
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

Location: Where ever I happen to be in my imagination but mainly Far East Sussex

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 18:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

Topvaux wrote:
Glad you're sorted, Robbo!

Sounds like you found a decent outfit there.

I believe its an old fashioned thing  Rolling Eyes  customer service  Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Isuzu Dealers / Motor traders All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: