All Wheel Drive Club

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Not recommended

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Breakers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
andywindle

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 14:23    Post subject: Not recommended Reply with quote

I used "Stonmar" otherwise known as "nofearmx" located in Chepstow. I would like to take this opportunity to inform potential buyers of my personal experience.

I ordered a bighorn 3.1 93 auto box which I was told was in stock for £275 delivered - was told would be with me Tuesday (3 working days) and warranted for 30 days.
The box took almost a month to arrive, I chased this constantly and was lied to constantly. The box arrived with no T.Convertor
The torque convertor then took another 2 and a half weeks to arrive, I chased this up constantly and was again lied to constantly about its dispatch status.
My mechanic started work only to find the box was incorredtly supplied (completely different)

This item was ordered over phone however these guys have a fleabay account which upon checking their feedback several peeps have had the same problem.

I would strongly advise AGAINST dealing with these people.

Hope this helps
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 14:23    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Kym-J

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 18:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked  thanks for the warning.. I drove past this place today, hubby had wanted me to go visit them tommorrow for some odds and ends we want for our Bighorn... don't think I will bother, not om my own at least.. =(
harvey614

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 21:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was very interested to read previos posts about stornmar or no fear mx, I too have been ripped off and lied to by this bunch of crooks, avoid like the plauge, they will play on your honesty and then turn you over for your cash. I believe they have been reported to trading standards but this takes time.
andywindle

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 22:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

STONMAR or NO FEAR MX      breakers

I've reported them to trading standards, it takes about 2 minutes but to be honest its a total waste of time. In business you can generally get away with anything up to but excluding murder and get away with it far too easily for just about as long as you want to. The only real way to stop these clowns in there tracks is to let others know how bad there practices are and boy are these lowlife BAD!! The other key point is to use every means to recoup your losses. I used the credit card company to retrieve my funds fully which took around 3 months, if thats not an option use the courts, they will have to pay fee's too if they lose the case.

To remind people these guys are trading as STONMAR or NO FEAR MX they also have an eebuygum shop of the same name.

They will not hesitate to take money for goods they havent got
Lie about having dispatched the goods . . . . for weeks on end !!
Send the wrong item just to satisfy the order and then say that YOU ordered the wrong bits
Lie about virtually everything
These crooks are without doubt LYING FRAUDSTERS - AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Breakers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: