QuoteSeek - free to use insurance comparison site

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Why does it cut off?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> ICE
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Requin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:29    Post subject: Why does it cut off? Reply with quote

Cool... so i got a Mp3 player in my Monterey and i just love to pump up the volume since the car is so huge the bass is more than nice to listen to but once it hits a certain volume the player just cuts off... It closes itself and unless i turn the volume down right after i start it it just closes again...
Does anyone have any clue? I also tried to put in a nice 600W(nominal) woofer with a good amplifier and the same happens... Player turns off just when you are about to enjoy a good ol` eardrum rupture Smile.
And thou i do not enjoy being a disco on wheels... It kinda kills the pleasure of listening to music when you see you can't get a decent 95 dB out of it...
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:29    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Philp

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe its some kind of overload protection?  I'd say join up on here http://www.talkaudio.co.uk/vbb/index.php the best ICE forum on the net with lots of very knowledgeable people.

96 or is it a 98 Isuzu Bighorn Lotus
lidders
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 20:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

On a previous vehicle I had a very large ICE install.

What used to happen due the amount of heat from the amp in the boot, was it would shut down to protect itself, so you have probably got that issue with your head unit

LIDDERS
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> ICE All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: