Adrian Flux : 0800 916 1257

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

NORTH EAST DEALERSHIP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Isuzu Dealers / Motor traders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hillbilly col
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 17:34    Post subject: NORTH EAST DEALERSHIP Reply with quote

as a few of you's will no from my posts that i've been having a few probs with my trooper
took it up to my closest dealer (35 mile away) on wed afternoon with a suspected injector (only running on 3 cyls) prob.phoned them fri to be told it was being finshed off and everything was now running fine
went and picked it up this morn and checked it over and everything is back to running sweet.it was the renowned faulty
injector so all 4 were replaced and the ceramic heater re-call hadn't been done so they also done that while it was in
2 day turn around so would like thank DENNIS COMMON'S at longframlington northumberland for an excellent service
if there are any owners up here in the north east that need re-cal work or having any probs with their truck,going of the service  received i would highly recomend them

another very satisfied custmer
                                    GREAT WORK ISUZU KEEP IT UP

thank's
                                                   Coln
                                              Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 17:34    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Isuzu Dealers / Motor traders All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: