2Gether Insurance : 01945 585322

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Fuel pump woes - 98 3.1 Duty trooper

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Fuel, oil, lubes and fluids
View previous topic :: View next topic  
poopyfish

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gribble - spoke to a bosch motor factors last night and gave him the reference i took from the picture 0 281 005 003   14/10/96 and he found it straight away. £67 + VAT next day delivery!. so im sorted if my mechanic today finds out the solenoid is buggered...
hopefully he can fix today as the snow is coming down quite bad here in devon and i could do with the truck back...
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:51    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

CidaDaesal

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 15:29    Post subject: 3.1 INJECTOR PUMP SWAP - ELECTRICS Reply with quote

Hello Hello
just looking at your thread an wondered if anyone could shed some light on a injector pump swap. i'm in the middle of swapping a 93 3.1 engine out of a trooper and putting it into a 2001 LS pick up that had a blown 3.1.( I'll post some pictures when all is done to hopefully help anyone else new to engine changing avoid the obvious mistakes i made).new engine in and so far all going ok BUT i've got to rewiring the injector pump.Problem is -
A)the 2001 3.1 (the engine that came out-BAD ENGINE) has got an extra electric plug on the side.3 pin horizontal.Same as Poppyfish's
B)where as the 93 3.1 (new engine thats gone in-GOOD ENGINE) does not have this but does have a couple of wires coming out the back that i can't idntify.
  Both Injector pumps are cable controlled.
What is the extra plug?
Can i get away with connecting up the 93 3.1 pump that is allready on the engine or should i swap pumps(i Would prefer not to so as i keep the GOOD ENGINE (93 3.1) in one piece.
If i can keep the GOOD ENGINE in one piece what are the 2 cables that come out the back and how do i connect them. They both seem to be singal wires.

Any help or ideas much appreciated and i hope to be able to post up some do's and don'ts for the more simple minded like meself when/if all is done.

All the Best Confused  Confused
wesman100

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 18:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you get this fixed? i have the same trooper same year and i think its same problem you had
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Fuel, oil, lubes and fluids All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: