QuoteSeek - free to use insurance comparison site

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

just a thought for locals

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Club Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
exbouncer

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 2:33    Post subject: just a thought for locals Reply with quote

I noticed alot of warwickshire owners (cheers ryton cars) does anyone agree that having little local meetings for like minded ppl and then a national meet up later in the year would be a good idea.I am in coventry btw
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 2:33    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

yangreen

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 9:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wasn't a fan of Ryton Cars after hearing his sales patter. A Trooper auto apparently doesn't drink any more fuel than a manual (which I find very hard to believe but can anyone back him up?) and without knowing his stuff, he told me the one I was looking at had a cam-chain. Just couldn't believe him. Took a Bighorn and a Pajero for a test drive though!

Are you coming to the Avon Dassett off road day on 5th June? That's not far from Coventry really.
exbouncer

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 7:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

if I do I will bring one of me land rovers.
Paul.K

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 0:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there, Thames Valley 4x4 Club are hosting the event, we WELCOME all makes of car we would welcome quad bikes but the MSA won't insure them. I can honestly say the more different makes we have the better. I think the most rare vehicle we have had was a Zil. What's a Zil I hear you ask. Well this one was a 6x6 10 ton tanker Russian decontamination unit the next most rare possibly is the Haflinger, Austrian 4 troop carrier 600cc, front and rear diff lock + a center diff so a clever machine but he had problems getting tyres with an aggressive tread (13" wheels) but he did get some Colway MT and he was roaring along except where he span the wheels previously he now stalled as he did not have enough power, plenty of laughs though. I would like to see as many Troopers at this event because in nearly 2 years the club has been running we have only had 1 Crying or Very sad Trooper besides mine. There should be a professional photographa there so come and have your piccies taken, paper bags can be provided if you are on the run or too ugly Laughing
Cheers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Club Events All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: