Adrian Flux : 0800 916 1257

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Derbyshire laning day 30/01/10 (pics & review)

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Club events - ideas, reviews and photos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
markymoan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 22:59    Post subject: Derbyshire laning day 30/01/10 (pics & review) Reply with quote

I had fun  Very Happy
Thanks to Ken, Matt and DX, it was an intresting day  Cool , I didnt get any pics  Sad
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 22:59    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

The Laird

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 23:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

** post contains unsuitable picture - content removed by admin **
sambrads

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 23:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

We would just like to say a huge thank you to everyone for making us feel so welcome today and i cannot thank Marky enough for all his help and advice and sitting with us being such novices as we are, sorry if we did your head in today your a top chap.  Wink  Thanks also to Gary for tugging us out  Laughing  i'm sorry i was stuck in the back of the truck most of the day .... big mistake bringing the crazy mad lab wont be doing that again  Mad
We didn't get many photos but we did get a couple i'll pop em up asap .... i'm sooo pleased we took off the side boards but i feel abit more ground clearance is needed for next time  ooh and a set of manual hubs too me thinks Rolling Eyes

Thank you all once again your a lovely bunch of people

Sam & Paul
markymoan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 23:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

We didnt get stuck  Shocked
Gary lobbed his winch on to slow us down  Laughing  
The kids send a massive thanks (They even behaved  Confused ) and my thanks to Sam and Paul because you gave me some
motivation to get mine back on the road, and off it  Cool
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 23:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was a good day out, shame some of the lanes weren't passable but always next time  Very Happy  
nice to meet a few new people and hope to see you out again, glad the newbies enjoyed themselves and got to see what their stock trucks can do  Very Happy
markymoan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 23:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh,, and as a matter of intrest, when at monsal head, who in the first group said over the CB "Great spot for dogging this"  Laughing

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't need all my lights today! Laughing  Laughing
DYLAN

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

markymoan wrote:
Oh,, and as a matter of intrest, when at monsal head, who in the first group said over the CB "Great spot for dogging this"  Laughing

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked Keep away i dont want you lot watchin me Twisted Evil  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Sounds like you all had a great day Cool

2002 S-TYPE JAGUAR 3.0 SPORT
Sye
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

wish I was there Crying or Very sad  Hopefully next time if the oil pressure problem is sorted next week Wink
Merc E270 cdi.
He who dares,wins.
He who doesn't,don't
sambrads

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clive i never noticed your lights being behind  Shocked we was all just in shock as you attacked them steps on that first lane  Wink  Paul said it was really nice chattin with you yesterday we have just looked at your site ... love the boat's very smart !!! lol @ Mark did i say stuck oops  Shocked i should have said gary lobbed his winch at us mmm mind you i think if he had he could have done more than slowed us down in that beast of a truck  Shocked  aww mark your kids are lovely Damien said he lost the bit of paper or something for FB ? awww Paul said he was so glad you was in with us Mark it was like learning to drive all over again and that first lane we did felt, like being a kid again thank you sooo very very much for everything XXX ... Gary lol if i'm honest we are sooo glad stanage wasn't passable  Cool it was sooo much fun and it really did blow us away with just how much stick our stock truck can take and was also stunned at what it can really do !!!  even though we had alot of driver error  Laughing we did our best  Wink

Thanks again all who looked after us and set this day up xxx i must add we are going to get a CB asap for next time we couldn't stop laughing at you guys  Laughing

Sam & Paul

pepsimax

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 13:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah we had a fantanastic day out in the landy thanks everyone.

And especially to chirs for all the help.

Cheers Aaron and luke
:::Matski:::
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 13:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

markymoan wrote:

Oops, that may have been me Laughing

Shame it went a bit pear shaped at the end, but you can't fight the weather! And at least everyone came back in one piece!

Just got back and the turbos nearly given up Mad still got two days out of it!
Suckin' Diesel Baby!

:::Matski:::
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 16:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are some pics from the first group.

Nice to meet some new faces and some old ones...I though Steves was the oldest Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

The last few pics were of Chris and I revisiting the last lane of the day. We though we would have a look from the other end, we though we could maybe drive over the top of the four foot drift due to the frozen crust, but Chris only made it 70 foot when despite airing right down he sank through the top into the powder underneath, well it nearly worked Laughing After lots of digging, laying waffles to get him back on top and me winching him off we called it off Laughing
Suckin' Diesel Baby!

DAVID's J99P
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 16:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Guys made it home about midnight last nite, long day but a hugh thanks to Matski and shorty, Keef and mrs G, Tim and mrs B and pushing my rear bumper
to stop me from backing out  Very Happy Steve and his shotgun (cant remember your name mate Embarassed ).
It was really good to meet you all as well as those in "B" team Chris, Mi Laird, Markymoan, Paul and back of the bus Sam, not forgetting anybody else whos name eludes me, like the guy I sat next to in the pub Embarassed no not my son Josh the other side.
Heres a couple of pics Josh took.
StairWay From Heaven or the Decent of Hell. Either way I'm amazed I only suffered a broken rear mud flap. Cool

Thanks again to you all
David

David ltm47
TimBanham
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 17:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had a great time so thanks to Keith Mat and Chris for organising it

The only real damage appears to be my side steps but hey they protected my sills! and a few more scratches to the sides.

Great to put faces to names and to meet some of the names!

Heres a selection of what my wife took

Mat driving on the concrete like snow

Keith emptying the water out!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Club events - ideas, reviews and photos All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: