2Gether Insurance : 01945 585322

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Co-operative insurance - Renewal suprise.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS insurers / insurance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Laird

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:45    Post subject: Co-operative insurance - Renewal suprise. Reply with quote

Just got my renewal in.  Very Happy   Mk1 LWB Trooper. 2.8 turbo diesel. The wife and me driving.    

£136.89   Fully comp.

The Co-operative inurance! Very Happy
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:45    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Rhanagar
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 15:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not bad at all thumbleft

Deceased
1994 Isuzu Bighorn LWB Mk.II 3.1TD Auto LS

dustyfog

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 18:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

i get mine for my 93 3.1 from the co op for £220 fully comp with protected no claims bonus. go go cis lol  Very Happy  Very Happy
LIZARD KING
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 0:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

Over 50 and 9 years plus no claims but add the two    
magic words 'Import' and '  Merseyside' to the quote and you can times that figure x4.
Ed Halliday

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:00    Post subject: coop insurance Reply with quote

COOP told me they do not insure "imports" so insured mine with Swinton (as previous owner) but got conned into a tpft deal when they said they would compete with Direct line(£434comp) they reduced their price by £150 which they listed on the documents as a "discount" and recoverable if you cancel, + £50 cancellation fee ect. their sales guy persued by phone me all afternoon when I went to look at the car and only told me that the deal was tpft at 5:30pm after I had handed over the cash and had to drive the car away from the blokes house ,so had to give them the business to be covered for the 30 mile drive home, so was boxed into a corner.All of the facts only became apparent after I had received the paperwork!!.

Moral :    Beware of over zealous sales staff keen to earn their commission and therefore be economical with the facts.

Lesson learned!!!!

Cheers

Ed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS insurers / insurance All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: