QuoteSeek - free to use insurance comparison site

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

EASTNOR CASTLE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Green Laning / Offroading
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The PIG

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 11:06    Post subject: EASTNOR CASTLE Reply with quote

Is anyone going to eastnor castle this weekend? there's a show and off-road course and camping, I should be going, although it is along way to travel. Is anyone else going?
They usually hold the LRO show there 2yrs ago thats where i bought my Old LAND ROVER SERIES IIA.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 11:06    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Paul.K

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 15:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there, are you going to be at TV4x4 play day on the 3rd July near Reading? Hope to see you and your Trooper.
Cheers
The PIG

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 17:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

can you give me some directions please, can't seem to get the website to work, cheers.
not sure if i will go yet, want to visit ireland sometime.
cheers
Paul.K

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 18:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there, junction 12 M4, head west on the A4 200yds, across roundabout A4 Newbury, approx 1 mile roundabout turn right A340 signposted Pangbourne, 200yds turn left signposted Bradfield. Follow this road for approx 2 miles into Bradfield, take care as you come into Bradfield as you have to stop at crossroads at the bottom of a steep hill, hope the brakes on trailer work well. Straight across cross roads through traffic calming measures, (chicanes) and take turn to left just before you come out of the 30mph limit into road called Back Lane. Follow that road for 2 miles taking care, twisty and narrow. You arrive at a T junction, turn right, 3/4 mile on your left you will see a pair of large barns. Turn into here and a cuppa and a bacon sarnie will be waiting. Jct 12 to Oxley Shaw 15mins
If you want to come down on Saturday you will be able to camp, toilets and running water. Or if you don't want to rough it I can find some accommodation for you. I really would like to meet you, cos you must have some tales to tell of when you were out east
The PIG

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 20:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

at moment it looks asif i am going, had a word with a mate and said he wants to come, will let you know for sure on monday,
what you want to know about russia? i can tell you on here,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Green Laning / Offroading All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: