All Wheel Drive Club

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

parrot 3200 Ls colour

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> ICE
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DYLAN

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 20:04    Post subject: parrot 3200 Ls colour Reply with quote

I recently found a 2006 4x4 Cherokee limited for a friend of the family and it has a parrot 3200 Ls colour bluetooth system fitted, The person i got it for will never use the system and says i can have it foc Shocked . Does anyone know about these systems? I dont want to try and uninstall it and *beep* her pride and joy up, Having said that i would really like it in my car so if anyone can advise on ease (or otherwise) of uninstalling/fitting i would be very gratefull.

Thanks

Dylan.

2002 S-TYPE JAGUAR 3.0 SPORT
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 20:04    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

aduncan
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 23:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have Parrot kits in the Cars - and to be honest, great handy convenience.

They are a doddle to fit / swap around and simply work by connecting in to the ISO wiring Harness of the Car. Nothing complex to it.
If you can get the Stereo out, you are more than halfway there.

The Fiddly bits are routing and hiding the Mic Cabling inside the Cabin Trim bits, round the Window trim etc, and managing to stuff the gubbins of the Parrot Brains that is in a box about 4"x2"x1" and the associated ISO jumper boxes back in to the hole where the Stereo lives WIT the Stereo too !

IIRC my 1993 Trooper had a decent amount of space to stuff the gubbins into  this 2001 was a bit more creative.
DYLAN

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 23:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for that i'm a bit more confident about giving it a go now Wink

2002 S-TYPE JAGUAR 3.0 SPORT
ecp
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:20    Post subject: chirpy bird Reply with quote

Yup i have a parrot too.

i have just sold my old car and took the parrot out and will be fitting it to my Trooper.

very handy, good hands free phone kit and works very well i have been using it for over a year would recommend them.

not sure how easy to install, i took the lazy option and left my old car at a good auto electrician who has took the unit out and will install in my trooper for £40 while i go drink coffee.

Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> ICE All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: