2Gether Insurance : 01945 585322

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Genuine 'deep' floor mats

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Rodeo General Technical Q&A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dave N

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 17:37    Post subject: Genuine 'deep' floor mats Reply with quote

I got fed-up with the crumby universal ones supplied with the truck, so splashed out on a pair of genuine 'deep' ones.

But on the front floors are high areas which look like air ducts from the front of the centre consol to the rear footwells. As a result, the mats don't sit down on the floor properly. Is this usual, or is it a swedish only thing to have these ducts?
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 17:37    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

TIS

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 16:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have this too. Its not a very high kind of lining but its annoying as the mats dont sit perfect and end up moving. In the end I got a bit of double side tape and easy peasy!
Dave N

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks mate. I thought I was buying mats that were actually designed to fit the car. But as you say, they lay akwardly, plus they wear the carpet out where they sit on the duct. Not sure why they couldn't make them to sit flat, after all, that's what they're supposed to do.
J1ODY A

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 19:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

mine sit high at the back but they do not move about?!?
jonathan63

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 15:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have the floor trays in my one ,they have Dmax on them and they fit well but are up to cover the heating duct so i got the Dmax stripe carpet mats under them and it helps so it lifts them a bit ,, and the water and snow stays on them
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Rodeo General Technical Q&A All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: