2Gether Insurance : 01945 585322

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

w-reg 3.0 ltr trooper

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Recall notices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bigrichbig

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just an update so far had a friend come round who had the vaxhall tech 2 system.
could not get into the engine managment side of it due to the soft wear is there another vehicle that uses this engine?
Looking more like a trip to the dealer  Sad
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:12    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

eithan h

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 17:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

no, the vauxhall did have it but not for as long as isuzu did so it does look like a trip to the dealer
Gribble

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 18:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a spare Isuzu card for tech 2 its with rc10w at the moment you could pm him to see if its done with ?
bigrichbig

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have exhausted all my options for getting trooper plugged in by friends and people i know in the trade.  Went to book it in at my local dealer and they are looking about a month down the line,so stripped top all off to check sensor have found the black plastic top (that should be sealed) split and can get oil out of it if moved by the connector end(if that makes any sence) Am going to order one and fit hopefully will sort problem?
Can you tell me where you can get wiring diagrams from for these thing,as none of my dater has much imformation on them Confused
Red Robbo
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

Location: Where ever I happen to be in my imagination but mainly Far East Sussex

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigrichbig wrote:
Have exhausted all my options for getting trooper plugged in by friends and people i know in the trade.  Went to book it in at my local dealer and they are looking about a month down the line,so stripped top all off to check sensor have found the black plastic top (that should be sealed) split and can get oil out of it if moved by the connector end(if that makes any sence) Am going to order one and fit hopefully will sort problem?
Can you tell me where you can get wiring diagrams from for these thing,as none of my dater has much imformation on them Confused

PM sent  Wink
bigrichbig

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 21:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

New sensor turned up yesterday and fitted it today, fired up better and e,m,l nows stay's out Razz (very happy now)
test drove and goes much better now!!!!!
Isuzu know how to charge for the sensors,i work for the vag group and they dont even charge that much!
Thank you for all the help guys.
Red Robbo
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

Location: Where ever I happen to be in my imagination but mainly Far East Sussex

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigrichbig wrote:
New sensor turned up yesterday and fitted it today, fired up better and e,m,l nows stay's out Razz (very happy now)
test drove and goes much better now!!!!!
Isuzu know how to charge for the sensors,i work for the vag group and they dont even charge that much!
Thank you for all the help guys.

If I'm reading correctly,you've replaced the oil rail pressure sensor ? If so this needs recoding on TechII by dealer to optimize running. Wink
bigrichbig

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 21:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes i have replaced the sensor seems to be running very well and has power unlike before. Do they just reset ecu? do you know what they do?? just curious thanks.
eithan h

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 21:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

its a sort of reset but it tells the ecu where the zero point is of the new sensor so it runs on that sensors settings and not the old sensor settings as they could be making it over or under fuel
bigrichbig

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 22:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Recall notices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: