All Wheel Drive Club

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Isuzu parts New Zealand - New + Old!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Parts Suppliers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mbw13

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 23:52    Post subject: Isuzu parts New Zealand - New + Old! Reply with quote

For the few Trooper owners living in NZ, this will be of some use to you:

Bryant Road 4x4 & Van Dismantlers Hamilton
Phone: 07 8492688
Fax: 07 8492677
Email: bryant4x4@xtra.co.nz

Top notch team, go out of their way to help and source parts if they don't have them Exclamation

Spoke to many yards attempting to source some side steps for my 1988 Trooper, and often told I wouldn't find anything like that anymore. Gave Bryant Road 4x4 a call, "Yep, we've got 2 pairs here to choose from". If they don't have what your looking for, they will find it, or do their best!
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 23:52    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

mbw13

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another Kiwi parts supplier, or supplier chain I guess you could call it.

Holden New Zealand is the contact for Isuzu New Zealand. Ebbett Holden in Hamilton / Waikato for example.

A word of caution, ring a wreckers first as Ebbett charge the moon, and that's as nicely as I can put it.
Peter Mcgraw

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the sharing. Do they have cheap Isuzu Parts? Are the price reasonable? I wanted to buy some parts but in reasonable price. Smile Do they have a website? I wanna check the parts online first before purchasing.tnx.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Parts Suppliers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: