2Gether Insurance : 01945 585322

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Sparshatts of Botley warning

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Isuzu Dealers / Motor traders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ambersgrandad

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 21:03    Post subject: Sparshatts of Botley warning Reply with quote

Hi all, my mate has just purchased a new Rodeo from Sparshatts and what a mess they made of it. The base vehicle is good but all the extras they fitted are a right mess and he is getting nowhere with them. He has been accused of lying, damaging things deliberately and generally insulted by the MD. I know, I have seen all the correspondence!!! Whats even more worrying is Isuzu are also ignoring him and not answering his letters. This is not good...
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 21:03    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Oldwomble1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 22:31    Post subject: Sparshatts Reply with quote

Have just seen this post and this is my truck. Just for the record, the facts are; we ordered the truck with quite a few extras that we thought were Isuzu ( as we were looking at the isuzu web site at the time) however when the truck was delivered, late, all the extras except the mud flaps were cheap third party stuff. When we complained about that and the very poor quality of the fitting we just hit a brick wall. The MD of Sparshatts accused us of lying and deliberately causing trouble by sending copies of our letters to Isuzu UK. Unfortunately they also ignored our letters. This is our 4th and certainly our last Isuzu. It's a pity as the truck is damm good - it's just Sparshatts that are *beep* and isuzu UK are no better!
markymoan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 22:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its not like I.M to ignore people as they are normally very good  Confused
But it is possible that they wont have anything to do with aftermarket parts.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 16:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi all yes sparshatts of botley are not very good i needed a part every time i phoned was told parts are busy can we take your number and call you back three times over three days i called same answer they never called back once so i phoned Isuzu in Poole  they had the part ordered and called me one day later to say it was in and they are a commercial truck dealer for Isuzu top marks for service.
the mob at botley fitted new injectors on mine it run like *beep* and leaked diesel in to the water cooling filling the radiator i was told it was nothing they done and they would not look at it unless i book it in and paid for it told them to shove it called Isuzu UK they said we can not comment on it and i would have to take it up with the garage. I got another garage to look at it And found a damaged seal round the injectors for the cooling and this had caused it to pump fuel into the cooling system, i think they gave the job to a trainee as it was a recall job and they were not making money on it  . i will never use them again rather drive 30 miles to Poole than get the BAD service you get from Sparshatts unless you drive a Subaru then they are all over you.
KKW

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 18:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why don't you write about your problems to Nikki King, The Managing Director of Isuzu Truck UK Ltd
Isuzu House
164 Great North Road
Hatfield
Hertfordshire
AL9 5JN
UK

I'm sure you'll get a positive response from her.
griffter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 20:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

is that the woman who was on the the tv series where boss goes on the shop floor
markymoan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 21:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

KKW wrote:
Why don't you write about your problems to Nikki King, The Managing Director of Isuzu Truck UK Ltd
Isuzu House
164 Great North Road
Hatfield
Hertfordshire
AL9 5JN
UK

I'm sure you'll get a positive response from her.

I cant see Isuzu trucks doing anything, I.M is in Birmingham  Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Isuzu Dealers / Motor traders All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: