Adrian Flux : 0800 916 1257

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Feels like I am being robbed!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS insurers / insurance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
son of billy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:04    Post subject: Feels like I am being robbed! Reply with quote

Just had my insurance renewal back from current insurer - bearing in mind this time last year it was £330 (fully comp, full no claims, protected etc) on my L Reg Bighorn LWB.

Nearly dropped through the floor when I read they wanted £850+ for a renewal - questioned why the increase and got answer to say loads of insurers have pulled out of the import car market and premiums have generally gone up.

Had a quote from 2together, and their best price is £730 - better but not great!

Is this a plague that has been cast on 4x4 import drivers or have other insurances increased by a similar lelel????
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:04    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

mutlley

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

my son has not long passedhis test. they wanted 5grand to insure a matiz.

needless to say, he still ususe the bus. all insurance has gone up silly money.  Evil or Very Mad
kbekl

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

give sureterm a try

dedicated 4x4 insurance

1995 3.1td auto bighorn
Mork_77
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try Adrian Flux they are good for imports and 4X4's.
kbekl

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 13:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mork_77 wrote:
Try Adrian Flux they are good for imports and 4X4's.

been hearing some bad things about adrian flux not too sure how they as never used them

1995 3.1td auto bighorn
Mork_77
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 15:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive used them for years and never had a problem, ive never made a claim but my mate uses them as well and he has been crashed into 4 times in 5 years and they have sorted him out each time.
DAVID's J99P
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 15:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

changed to A Flux a couple of months ago from churchill, although they were a bit more expensive the overall package is better.
will say this tho,     phoned quoted price £560 said NO churchill wanted £360 but wouldnt cover theft because of the immobliser thing Rolling Eyes
anyway called A Flux back just before it was due date aboutr 2wks later, and managed to agree on £420, for me the mrs, unlimited mileage
£150 excese, off road cover and Flux break down and It's parked on the road and cover for theft.

David ltm47
kbekl

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 16:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

X66DAG wrote:
changed to A Flux a couple of months ago from churchill, although they were a bit more expensive the overall package is better.
will say this tho,     phoned quoted price £560 said NO churchill wanted £360 but wouldnt cover theft because of the immobliser thing Rolling Eyes
anyway called A Flux back just before it was due date aboutr 2wks later, and managed to agree on £420, for me the mrs, unlimited mileage
£150 excese, off road cover and Flux break down and It's parked on the road and cover for theft.

as i said neve been with them as was always with kwickfit

it seems the 4x4 cover is the same as sureterms with discounts for owners clubs but they also offer off road recovery as long as the comapny can get their think thats aimed at land rover owners lol

1995 3.1td auto bighorn
gary820
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 18:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flux are good brokers, been with them for a few years now, they've always beat other quotes come renewal time, never bothered about mods and it was easy when I swapped to the new truck, they've kept notes on the system of the mods on the blue one as they know i'm transferring it over.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS insurers / insurance All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: