Adrian Flux : 0800 916 1257

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Memory maps on a binatone + menu

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> ICE
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kbekl

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 14:15    Post subject: Memory maps on a binatone + menu Reply with quote

best get a new sd card saves loosing what you already have also means due to the maps you can install a few [size=150]format using fat not fat32 [/size]

files here http://rapidshare.com/files/436653754/For_Navigo.rar

Using a Card Reader on a PC...

Copy the 4 files 'ayghelp.dll', 'doclist.dll', mfcce301.dll' and 'MMPocketNav.ex e' into a folder called 'MemoryMap' on the SD Card.

Create a sub-directory under 'MemoryMap' called 'Maps' and save any maps that you have there. i.e. os25_explorer0 01_dark_peak_a rea.qct. .

Now create a text file on the SD Card using Notepad or similar called 'shell.ini' with 1 line of text in it as follows:

\sdmmc\MemoryMap\MMPocketNav.exe

Put the SD Card in your Binatone. Switch it on and press the Navigate ICON and Memory Map should run.

gps setting are COM Port 7 with baud rate of 9600 but may be different baud rate for your model  

another option is to find the explorer.exe file on your pc and copy it to the root of the memory card and you access the files on the system like you would when you click my computer with this you dont need to change the file names just click the program file

if you have any problems let me know

Menu system for the binatone
http://rapidshare.com/files/437067400/menu_system_for_binatone.pdf

for the software please pm me

1995 3.1td auto bighorn
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 14:15    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

kbekl

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 15:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

here is what i have done to my binatone sat nav which can be easily done.:thumb2

as you can see i have changed the menu system for an easier to access menu system, now i can access which ever nav software i want from a simple icon to make life easier

i am running tomtom one navigation with 860 maps which i think are the latest ones available at the moment. and also running memory maps as well

so if you have a binantone unit or a wince based unit you can have the same type of system ready

1995 3.1td auto bighorn
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> ICE All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: