4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

trooper 3.0l - main sevrice

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Servicing / tuning / MOT
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vpd091148

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:03    Post subject: trooper 3.0l - main sevrice Reply with quote

anyone recommend a good Isuzu 3.0l garage in the NW (around Merseyside) have been using Threeways but costs are a bit steep!
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:03    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

DAVID's J99P
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why not do it yourself,its not that bad to do, if your not happy doing it have a look on eblag for a full set of filters and 8ltrs of 5/30
fully syth oil factor in running down local tip to get rid of used oil and filters 2hrs of your time and see if your garages are over priced.
I do do mine and whilst it's draining I regrease and check diff and gearbox levels

David ltm47
vpd091148

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 16:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

DIY is an option which I'm seriously considering although I probably couldn't do the tappets myself (no kit and no experience) - I'm also planning for it to take me and the caravan to the med again this year (third time) and am not sure I trust myself with the servicing!!
Gribble

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 20:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tappets wont need doing normally and did some body post twitfix will do both filters and oil for 29 quid ?

Using genuine filters too ?
eithan h

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 21:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol io doubt it!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Servicing / tuning / MOT All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: