All Wheel Drive Club

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

3.1td tuning oppotunity for anyone to earn some cash???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Servicing / tuning / MOT
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bigtrooper

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 22:56    Post subject: 3.1td tuning oppotunity for anyone to earn some cash??? Reply with quote

Hi guys, you may have seen my other post asking about tuning specailists down south as i pull a 2ton trailer with my swb 3.1td bighorn and although it manages fine, im after a bit more poke out of her.

Its a bit sluggish off boost when not towing and very when toing although this is normal, when on boost it pulls fine but i know the engine has a bit more to give, im not chasing bhp figures, im after real world tractability etc, and obviously more torque.

So far i have deleted the egr's, removed the inlet and exhaust warmup butterflys, fully servoced her with filters, belts, oil, treatments etc and flushed the intercooler and pcv system out.

Is there anyone on here that knows how to tune up these engines properly (taking advantage of all the availible adjustments) and wants to earn some cash for doing it???????????????????

To be 100% honest i understand whats involved and the sceince behind it etc, and im no starnger to spanners, i just dont feel comfortable doing it incase i blow it up lol!  Laughing
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 22:56    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Servicing / tuning / MOT All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: