4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Derby bash 2011

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Club events - ideas, reviews and photos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Redneckriceburner

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 20:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

A big thank you from us Landy owners who attended, what a difference it makes to see a club of such genuine 4x4 enthusiasts instead of the normal "if your name is not Isuzu you’re not coming in" and to be honest and in deep shame I could not say you would be as welcome at a Land Rover event as we were on yours! It's a great shame as we all share the same hobby and enjoy the same things. A big thanks to HillbillyCol for being the "hostess with the mostess" to us and Rarebit (Jason) for organising such a great event and being on hand as chief spanner man when all 4 landys broke down at the same time with their "Bonnets Up" LOL and towing us all back to camp from the wilderness with his super trooper and Dylan for his helpful remarks in our hour of need (You should of bought a 3.1 Trooper sorry Col). A great weekend and I hope Col can organise a Drumclog meet for us all before the weather sets in as a farewell to 2011 meet and last but not least thanks for taking it easy with us with the lanes Danny you were a star! To sum up great bunch of Guy's and Girls!!! Who we (other 4x4 clubs) could learn a lot from. Looking at buying a Trooper but been told to avoid the 3.0L as they break down nearly as much as Landy's, All the best Will.
P.S. Were are the Pic's!!! LOL
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 20:35    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

TrooperDan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 20:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fanks guysh.  It was a pleasure. Especially with 3 groups of 6...... Or was it 6 groups of 3  Laughing  (that poor disco driver had no chance)
richard wilkinson

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 20:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

Redneckriceburner wrote:
A big thank you from us Landy owners who attended, what a difference it makes to see a club of such genuine 4x4 enthusiasts instead of the normal "if your name is not Isuzu you’re not coming in" and to be honest and in deep shame I could not say you would be as welcome at a Land Rover event as we were on yours! It's a great shame as we all share the same hobby and enjoy the same things. A big thanks to HillbillyCol for being the "hostess with the mostess" to us and Rarebit (Jason) for organising such a great event and being on hand as chief spanner man when all 4 landys broke down at the same time with their "Bonnets Up" LOL and towing us all back to camp from the wilderness with his super trooper and Dylan for his helpful remarks in our hour of need (You should of bought a 3.1 Trooper sorry Col). A great weekend and I hope Col can organise a Drumclog meet for us all before the weather sets in as a farewell to 2011 meet and last but not least thanks for taking it easy with us with the lanes Danny you were a star! To sum up great bunch of Guy's and Girls!!! Who we (other 4x4 clubs) could learn a lot from. Looking at buying a Trooper but been told to avoid the 3.0L as they break down nearly as much as Landy's, All the best Will.

thanks for that the banter was great fun
end of the day we all share tha same passion getting p*ssed and talking sh*t round fire oh yea and the offroading too Laughing
Red Robbo
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

Location: Where ever I happen to be in my imagination but mainly Far East Sussex

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 20:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

richard wilkinson wrote:
Redneckriceburner wrote:

thanks for that the banter was great fun
end of the day we all share tha same passion getting p*ssed and talking sh*t round fire oh yea and the offroading too Laughing

Seconded  Cool
DYLAN

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 20:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as the 3.0 if i  could get my hands on one at the right money i wouldn't hesitate, It was great having you there, I know there was a bit of banter but the main thing is we all had the same interests and got on like a house on fire, I think i even admired the monsters at some point, Can't wait for the group meet photo's when you lads wanted the flag on your bonnets Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

2002 S-TYPE JAGUAR 3.0 SPORT
markymoan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 21:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

Message from Twister, he cant log on where he is as the jacuzzi interferes with the signal  Laughing
Nahh, the site they are on hasnt give him the code for the wifi yet but he will be here soon as  Very Happy

As for the landy lot, I dont give a flying copulation what folks drive, I was actually drooling over that P38  Shocked

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 21:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

markymoan wrote:
Message from Twister, he cant log on where he is as the jacuzzi interferes with the signal  Laughing
Nahh, the site they are on hasnt give him the code for the wifi yet but he will be here soon as  Very Happy

As for the landy lot, I dont give a flying copulation what folks drive, I was actually drooling over that P38  Shocked

ahem seem to remember sombody ripping into me over my secrett p38 weakness  Laughing
markymoan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 21:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

richard wilkinson wrote:
markymoan wrote:

ahem seem to remember sombody ripping into me over my secrett p38 weakness  Laughing

Shhhhh, I was just being nice  Wink
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 21:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

didn't get that many pics whilst out laning but will get the ones i did get anyway here's a few for now

Red Robbo
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

Location: Where ever I happen to be in my imagination but mainly Far East Sussex

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 21:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadly missed that.......but.....Fair Play  thumbleft
Mrs Psycho

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 21:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey all ... thankyou all so much, had a ruddy cracking time .... !!!!

A massive shout to Rabbitt, Lady G, and Sonia for really making us feel welcome for those first few scary moments when we pulled up and didn`t know anyone  Embarassed   Very Happy

An a huge thankya to Danny and Dave for looking out for us "standards"  Wink   Laughing  

I haven`t laughed as much in a long while, the saturday night banter and woodcutting around the bonfire was fricken hilarious  Laughing ..... Rip poor axe, it was just all too much  Laughing  Laughing

Soz for the whole 1am horn wake up call too  Embarassed ... at least the alarm works eh ? !!!!

I will get some photo`s up as soon as i can, photobucket playing silly beggers this evening  Rolling Eyes
markymoan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 22:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

The axe shall live again, I rescued it and will fit a new shaft  Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 23:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blinding weekend guys (tho that could be Jase an Dylan with cameras) great see you all again an great see new faces massive cheers to Jase and Dylan for organizing it, i agree with the landy boys don't think many if any other club would be as welcoming an you lot. The mighty Cherokee made it back under own power so she will live to annoy you guy's some more next time, once Ive put it through a service  Laughing   geek
DYLAN

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 16:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to Itoc Sandhippie81 and Mrs Psycho can't wait for the next one Very Happy

2002 S-TYPE JAGUAR 3.0 SPORT
markymoan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 18:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sandhippie81 ???? Sideshow bob  Laughing
Hows the j ee p mate ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Club events - ideas, reviews and photos All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 2 of 9

Jump to: