All Wheel Drive Club

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Looking for a decent IZUZU garage in staffordshire

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Isuzu Dealers / Motor traders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AllanSkerratt

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:59    Post subject: Looking for a decent IZUZU garage in staffordshire Reply with quote

Hi

I am based in Stone in Staffordshire.  I have a 2002 Trooper Citation I've owned from new (4 week old demonstrator) with 80000 Miles on it.  I bought it from Holdcrofts when they were based in Newcastle.
It had the injector recall work done in December 2009 and had £1900 worth of heater plugs and other work done at the same time.  This was done by Holdcrofts.

Since the recall work I have had problems getting it to start when it has stood for a few hours. Its taking up to 10 seconds to fire up.  This seemed to be getting longer so I took it to Holdcrofts this week to have it on the diagnostic where they said all the reading are fine.  No problem showing.  

BUT they want to fit an oil rail pressure switch and an oil rail pressure sensor £300 for the switch £90 for the sensor 5 hours labour So with the VAT I am Looking at a £900 bill.

IF ANYONE KNOWS A IZUZU INDEPENDANT GARAGE IN STAFFORDSHIRE OR NEAR TO STONE PLEASE HELP

A
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:59    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

boyddean

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 0:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yoxall village garage is good with the 3 ltr trooper...Yoxall over Litchfield way

just do oil rail pressure sensor first

cheapest place is milners

2 hours labour at the most

cheers
markymoan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the readings are fine then it cant be the rops  as its a simple pressure test, did they disable it then try a start ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Isuzu Dealers / Motor traders All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: