4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

ITOC Big Bash 2012

Goto page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Club Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rabbitt

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:03    Post subject: ITOC Big Bash 2012 Reply with quote

Here it is.... The one you have all been waiting for........

The ITOC Big Bash 2012!

The Location: Just outside Chesterfield in Derbyshire

Right in the middle of the country

The dates: Friday 1st June through to Monday 4th June.

You can attend for 1 night or all of them (Please let us know which nights you will be attending when making your payment)

The Price: £10.00 per pitch per night

Caravans, Trailer tents & Tents welcome....Actually pretty much anything will be welcome!  1 Pitch consists of 1 Tent (Any size) or 1 Caravan (With or without awning).
There is a toilet & Shower block onsite included in the price !
Electric hook-up is available and included in the price per pitch.

There will be a communal BBQ on the Saturday night at an additional cost of £2.00 for adults and £1.00 for children (Aged 12 and under) payable in advance as food has to be ordered

We would say that drinking will also be happening on the Saturday night but let’s be honest.... It will happen every night  Wink ( and in the day if you not driving as I've heard that the pub ale isnt to bad  Wink )

The official green laning will take place on the Sunday however groups are more than welcome to go out on the Saturday too (Let’s prove the ramblers wrong and show them that we do keep to the rules!)

We will also be looking for volunteers to lead groups! Volunteers will need to be responsible for the groups that they are leading, they will need to plan safe routes blah blah blah blah blah blah...
Land Rovers are more than welcome to attend this event, in fact any type of Off Road vehicle is  Cool

Now the boring bit: Payment will be required in full again this time folks so please send me a PM to get my Paypal address; we will need to know which nights you are stopping and how many adults/children for the BBQ. Once you have paid then your name will go onto the list of attendees... ( if you do not use paypal you can pay by post )

It would be great to see even more new faces this time and of course fantastic to see the regular attendees too Laughing

Link to last years event ...... http://www.itocuk.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=25945
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:03    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

peter1975

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

i will like to come on the friday and leave on the monday morning so 3 nights i dont have paypal so can i  send you cheqe pls and the bbq 2 adults & 3 kids under 12
thanks peter
adz1973
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Put me down mate Very Happy all nights with the youngun.

I,ll lead a group as well mate, dont mind taking a group for the tricky lanes either if thats what some folk will want.

Bring it on. Very Happy
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

will quite happliy follow you, as long as you stay out of rivers  Laughing
adz1973
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plus bbq Very Happy
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 13:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

All wk end for me too ..... Last event was a cracking wk end so if you couldn't make that one don't miss this one Wink Very Happy

already got my hols booked ready for this event ...have took rest of wk of so maybe a trip across to the lakes for a bit more camping and laning after derby bash ....can't wait  headbang

got to love the royal family.......11 day's of for 4 day's hol  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

Last edited by hillbilly col on Fri Jan 06, 2012 16:32; edited 1 time in total
DYLAN

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 13:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me,Deb and Rio with Tin tent probably 4 nights Wink

Can't wait hello1

2002 S-TYPE JAGUAR 3.0 SPORT
adz1973
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 13:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

super trooper 101 wrote:
will quite happliy follow you, as long as you stay out of rivers  Laughing

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

If I cant find a river I,m sure I could think of something else Wink
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 13:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am up for this as well, as this year it misses all my pre-planned events. Chalk me up for all weekend plus caravan, plus potentialy the wife.  headbang  headbang

Will be nice to finally meet all of you at last.

Deceased
1994 Isuzu Bighorn LWB Mk.II 3.1TD Auto LS

peter1975

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 14:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will there be someone who could give advise for the lanes as ive never driven of road before ? ie what gears to use etc (auto box) as i dont want wreck it  Smile  
regards peter
ps ive only got standard m/s tyres will they be ok ?
DYLAN

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 14:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

There will be some easy lanes (infact i would say 85% of all lanes are easy) and yes there will be as much advice as you need, I can honestly say that last year there was no damage whatsoever to the trucks that opted out of the difficult lanes and only minor sill knocks to those who did the tough ones., Even if you are in a group that does a lane that you dont like the sound of someone will take you to the other side by road.  Wink

2002 S-TYPE JAGUAR 3.0 SPORT
peter1975

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 14:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

thankyou  Very Happy  cant wait now Very Happy  Very Happy
hillbilly col
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 16:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

DYLAN wrote:
There will be some easy lanes (infact i would say 85% of all lanes are easy) and yes there will be as much advice as you need, I can honestly say that last year there was no damage whatsoever to the trucks that opted out of the difficult lanes and only minor sill knocks to those who did the tough ones ... but they were mainly to the LR lot  Laughing Even if you are in a group that does a lane that you dont like the sound of someone will take you to the other side by road.  Wink

as long as you don't follow adz or myself  Laughing  Laughing

as dylan say's there will be loads of advice available from mechanical isssues to laning/offroading tips  Wink
plus side .. we have the best club and members ... we all go out together...we all come back together  Wink

downside ... those of you that have standard trucks will want more mods  Laughing  Laughing  to which we can not be held responsable when you produce a 'shopping list' to your other half  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

was going to say i'd be happy to lead a group as i also have mem maps and can along with adz plan some routes
but then noticed that rabbitt had used the word 'RESPONSABLE' so our other members that no me would say that counts me out  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing ........... honest i'm not that bad  Embarassed
peter1975

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 17:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing  Laughing just been looking through the pics . dont fancy doing that rocky one knowing my luck i will rip the sump off Sad . plus the aa might tell me to do one  Laughing  Laughing is there ant more pics of the softer lanes  Question  and will i have to inform my insurance what i plan to do  Question
regards peter
hillbilly col
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 17:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

peter1975 wrote:
Laughing  Laughing just been looking through the pics . dont fancy doing that rocky one knowing my luck i will rip the sump off Sad . plus the aa might tell me to do one  Laughing  Laughing is there ant more pics of the softer lanes  Question  and will i have to inform my insurance what i plan to do  Question
regards peter

only 2 of the many lanes we did were for the more modded trucks although a few standard did them aswell....we make sure we cater for everyone and just put in some alternate routes for those of us with modded trucks which will come out at the same point as those that do the gentler route .... there is never a lane that we plan that you must do or you'll be left behind
we don't work that way .... we plan routes that everyone can do and chuck in some alternate routes for those of us that have more modded trucks ........the whole wk end is planned so everyone has a great time  Wink  Very Happy  Very Happy
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Club Events All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 1 of 16

Jump to: