QuoteSeek - free to use insurance comparison site

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Theoben rapid 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Other interests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
leeanson

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 21:04    Post subject: Theoben rapid 7 Reply with quote

hello all,   ive been trying to register for the rapid7.com but am having no luck.

so just wondering if anyone knows anything about these guns.

ive replaced all seals and springs and its not working for some reason,so need some help Rolling Eyes

its a mk 1 rapid 7

cheers lee

Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 21:04    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

darrenh
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 21:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try the Verminhunter forum mate. I'm a member on there and there are a few Rapid owners on VH.

Daz
Tipper

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 23:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you tried http://www.rapid7ownersclub.com
leeanson

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 23:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks,ive registered on the verminhunter site,just waiting to be allowed to post, and the rapid7 forum am having no luck atall.
cheers for the info guys Wink

jacksdad1963

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 21:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi leeanson, I've been trying to join the rapid 7 forum as well: keep sending my details but don't get a reply at all  Evil or Very Mad
Have you had any joy contacting a moderator or anyone? In the FAQ's it just says to contact someone....but you need to log in to do that!
Think they don't want us....but the gits could explain why not!
leeanson

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 22:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

to be honest pal i cant remember how i did it in the end,i registered on a different sight they kept refering me to, think it was theobenrapid.co.uk, but cant be a 100%.
i normally write down in a book login details from sights i register to,but this one was so much hassle i gave up. we managed to sort my gun ourselves.
if i remember so they wont let anyone register unless verified because of lots hassle ( idiots if you no what i mean ) if you get stuck let me no pal and ill see what i can do.
cheers lee

mossey

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 0:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's the fault you've got with it pal?
leeanson

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 22:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

the bolt action has become really iffy to use it keeps sticking. once engaged a pellet into the barrel then the bolt doesnt like to be lifted and pulled back.
my dad thinks the barrel is slightly out of sink,  apart from that  evrything has been fine after weve serviced it.
cheers pal

mossey

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 22:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

The probe could be slightly out or the barrel pushed too far in, is the action tight to lock in place? Or mag difficult to slide in?
The inner probe has a spring and shim but if this is not set correctly it can make cocking really stiff
leeanson

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 22:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes the mag is difficult to slide in and  the action is tight to lock in aswell. i think we have put the barrel to far back but just havnt adjusted it yet as havnt had chance

mossey

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 0:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

You'll probably find its slightly down on power too then cos the transfer port will be a nats out but easy to remedy, keep me informed how you get on
D
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Other interests All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: