All Wheel Drive Club

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

First ever izuzu

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Readers Drives
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Itsmee13

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 16:43    Post subject: First ever izuzu Reply with quote

Well got our first izuzu home today, she's a 3.2v6 LPG  got trooper, I've got some work to do on her bought her with no mot or tax been stood for a year , we got her on the trailer after much huffing and puffing very tight place to manover go it killed my back off but well worth it, she's a tidy truck I've got a brand new fuel fender unit (came with the truck)  I've got to drop the smaller fuel tank off to fit it that will be fun , then replace tailpipe on exhaust , charge the battery (so may have to have black box reprogrammed ? . I've got to get frounted wheels off as someone has put wrong ones on,  and give it a good clean in side and out any thing else I should look out for
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 16:43    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Itsmee13

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 16:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll get some pickies ASAP
markymoan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 19:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

First things first, is she running?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 19:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

She's not running yet but hoping to get fuel sender unit fitted so she then should I hope.  Ps I also forgot the battery needs charging or think may  get a new one to be safe
markymoan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 20:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would take out and clean the spark plugs before you start her up, also take the power from the coil packs and crank her over to get the oil up and doing its job.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 21:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks m8 all info is appreciated as I don't know izuzus! For the v6 way oil would you use ? Please
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Readers Drives All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: