4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Injector Sleeves

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Recall notices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dwalsh

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 0:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you all

I simply wanted to know if the barcodes on my Injectors were OK or dangerous sorry to anger folk in the UK forum but in all honesty 3 users of the australian forum got back to me and told me my injectors were ok within 2 hours of posting nobody in the uk could be bothered to check , its my first 3.0 and its totally alien to me, 3.1 the experts on the forum  could be no better me I know the 3.1 engine inside out but the 3.0 is an enigma to me and when the guys who have far more knowledge then me can't be bothererd to respond then I will go to austrailian 4x4 who are just as good as you guys but provide answers a lot quicker
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 0:59    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

dwalsh

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

jacksdad1963 wrote:
Give the moaning git his membership subs back: Oh, wait, its FREE to use this site  Shocked
Next time he post a request for FREE help & advice, jump to it!  hilarious

Thanks jacksdad1963 you appear to be a knowlegable guy so feel free to not acknowledge this moaning gits questions if you feel you are unable to help the less knowledgeable then yourself then so be it
DYLAN

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

dwalsh wrote:
Thank you all

when the guys who have far more knowledge then me can't be bothererd to respond then I will go to austrailian 4x4 who are just as good as you guys but provide answers a lot quicker

I do not think you listened to what i had to say about adding to other peoples posts with a different subject and the fact that when you did do your own post you were answered instantly by no other than Jacksdad!

2002 S-TYPE JAGUAR 3.0 SPORT
Gribble

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe it would help if mr dwalsh could put the link up to the aussie 4x4 club/forum he went to so we could pool our knowledge ?

Must be a good thing as I cant find any links to - austrailian 4x4 forum -

Maybe a typo / my bad /iphone error or some other inet glitch , I'm not sure .But I would like to see the replies to mr dwalsh's question .
jacksdad1963

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think its this site, I've been a member for a while:

http://forum.australia4wd.com/index.php
jacksdad1963

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you head for the Jackaroo section, specifically the 4JX1 part therof, you will find several unanswered questions....and a geezer called chikoroll  Shocked
eithan h

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

the no. you posted up is the part no. for the injectors not the serial no. if you had used the search function there is a lot of info on the site with reference to the cut off point and serial no.s it just needs a bit of searching on your part first.
you also hijacked someone elses post where as you should of really made your own thread about the subject.
the aussie site is a good site and i'm on there a bit as well as this uk site as the aussies seem to have a hard time with dealers knowledge of the jackaroo being non existent.
kennymac
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 13:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

dwalsh wrote:
Thank you all

I simply wanted to know if the barcodes on my Injectors were OK or dangerous sorry to anger folk in the UK forum but in all honesty 3 users of the australian forum got back to me and told me my injectors were ok within 2 hours of posting nobody in the uk could be bothered to check , its my first 3.0 and its totally alien to me, 3.1 the experts on the forum  could be no better me I know the 3.1 engine inside out but the 3.0 is an enigma to me and when the guys who have far more knowledge then me can't be bothererd to respond then I will go to austrailian 4x4 who are just as good as you guys but provide answers a lot quicker

This muppet is one of the best arguments for not allowing new members to post until they've paid for membership - let them lurk all they want but no posts Neutral
dwalsh

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well thanks to all of who have relpied to my previous post (and this is definately my last post on itoc) you folk who know far more then me decide to attack me, thank you eithan h you were the only person who actually told me where I whent wrong as for the rest of you who gave me a hard time I hope you are very pleased with yourselfs all I wanted was advice and all you gave me riddicule thanx tara
adz1973
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

dwalsh wrote:
Well thanks to all of who have relpied to my previous post (and this is definately my last post on itoc) you folk who know far more then me decide to attack me, thank you eithan h you were the only person who actually told me where I whent wrong as for the rest of you who gave me a hard time I hope you are very pleased with yourselfs all I wanted was advice and all you gave me riddicule thanx tara

Lets put this into perspective, you launched the first attack which Dylan politely pointed out what the error was on your post on 26th so eithan wasnt the first to point out that. Plus it was replied to straight away. so no issues there.

The people on here are first class both with knowledge and the less knowledgeable make up with friendships that have been formed and lasted many years.

At times you have got to be patient as people can be busy and may not get onto this club to answer questions straight away.

Bit petty if your spitting the dummy out IMO.

Put your posts up in the correct place (easy mistake being new) and i'm sure they will be answered accordingly.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frankly Mr Walsh you do seem to have quite a strange perspective on how a forum like this is used and what you may reasonable require of others...

I have 'lurked' here for some time now. When I have required information I first put the effort in to using the search function, reading through old posts and simply picking up what was needed.  - That being one's first responsibility to oneself and others...  

Thanks to the comprehensive, well organised and easily-gleaned information here, I have gained a great deal of knowledge about my vehicle without having to 'trouble' anyone. SO much so that I feel slightly guilty about it and have resolved to make a point of contributing to the pool of knowledge where I possibly can...   Sadly this won't be as often as I'd actually like since the general level of information about these vehicles is far in excess of mine.  - I may have to constrain myself to advice in the 'off topic' section about TV production, AV electronics, media law and photography...   Laughing  But I will try!

For another to answer a query requires them the invest time and effort - forums like this have existed for at least fifteen years or more, and it was established at a very early stage in their evolution that it was impolite to...

A) Hijack somone else's thread...

B) Impose on others to directly provide answers that are easily found otherwise.

- Both of these actions being essentially ones that 'steal' the time of others.  You were 'leapt upon' because you did both...

It's one thing a thread gently drifting off-topic... But on a forum such as this the deliniation of topics is essential in terms of making answers easy to find.

This is a voluntary forum to which the members graciously contribute their knowldege; not a paid-for technical support facility that grants the 'right' to an answer . Having lurked for some time I can say with some certainty that no-one who regularly contributes has anything to 'prove'... I do not believe there is any particular 'competition' going on with other forums. And few (if any) will be concerned about you choosing to 'throw the toys out the pram' and voting with your feet.

- What have you actually done to help yourself or others?  Why would you be missed? Who is really the looser here?  

For my own part I would like to thank those who have unwittingly helped me over the past few years of Isuzu Ownership, crave that they are not too disheartened by the somewhat unreasonable behaviour of Mr Walsh and wish everyone all the very best for 2013.

- And yes; it's high time my favourite camera car was sporting one of those yellow stickers!
eithan h

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

over to the shop then matt and said yellow sticker will be on it's way!!!
jacksdad1963

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very well stated Mr Quinn!
All the best for 2013 to everyone, thanks for all the help and support, I couldn't have fixed mine up without you.
(Actually, I wouldn't have bought one: it was only reading up on the trooper on here that gave me the reassurance to buy it in the first place!)
rabbitt

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 18:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

dwalsh wrote:

see ya  Rolling Eyes
dwalsh

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

kennymac wrote:
dwalsh wrote:
Thank you all

This muppet is one of the best arguments for not allowing new members to post until they've paid for membership - let them lurk all they want but no posts Neutral

Do you pay a membership charge? I would be more then happy to pay subscriptions to this site if I were able to block nasty folk like you attacking me
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Recall notices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: