4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Blue screen of death?!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Computer Bytes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BenC1994

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 14:31    Post subject: Blue screen of death?! Reply with quote

afternoon,

I have a problem with my laptop, I got the blue screen of death after installing java jdk from oracle on my laptop, it then restarted itself it now gets stuck on startup and on safe mode, I cannot access acer E recovery either, I have a back up on memory stick but unsure how i can use it due to not being able to start up.

Is there anyway you can make a back up on memory stick bootable or not?

Thanks in advance

Ben
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 14:31    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Slate
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 13:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have a Windows installation disk, you can run the repair utility from that. You probably don't though as most companies dont supply the disk anymore.
I think in that case it is perfectly legit to download an uncracked copy seeing as you've already payed for the license on yours. Just make sure its the same version.
Of course this would involve you having access to another PC...

What I did was to create a repair disc on my lads PC and run it on mine to fix it. It worked even though my PC was on Windows 7 64 bit, and my lads was Windows 7 32bit.
Either way, access to another PC is needed if you dont have a disc to use Sad
BenC1994

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey mate,

Thanks for your reply forgot to post up I got it sorted!

I was in the middle of downloading wind7 on my old laptop, whilst I was on the phone to acer who wanted me to send it in and pay money, The insurance I've been mis sold means nothing so a refund of 180 quid for that is in the pipe line!

I had started my laptop up for the e recovery and just left it and it popped up after about an hour or so!

cheers
Slate
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 17:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad you got it sorted mate Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Computer Bytes All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: