QuoteSeek - free to use insurance comparison site

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

TROOPER CONVOY RUN??

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Club Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The PIG

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 21:58    Post subject: TROOPER CONVOY RUN?? Reply with quote

What about an organised Trooper convoy, run, like the Land Rover London to Brighton run Question
There's many good reasons for this,
1)Good fun driving in convoys
2)Every Trooper can join in, its not off-roading, the family shineys can join in aswell as the off-roaders
3)We can all go to pub at the end of the day for drink Wink

This would be a great day out and great fun, and a thing to remember,
Imagine a line of Troopers along the motorway, From MK1 through to the New Shape Troopers, This would be a day to remember, who would be interested Question

It could be arranged to be mid country to make it fair to the Northerners and the Southerners, this would be a time to be proud of OWNING a ISUZU TROOPER and being a part of ITOCUK Exclamation Wink

MOREx4 & Mr Twister & Simon-Could this be arranged Question Wink
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 21:58    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

jjcymru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 22:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

does a frontera 2.8 qualify? isuzu engine and running gear of course!
The PIG

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 21:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

i SHOULD THINK SO, You are a club member, waiting for Mr Twister or More x 4, to give approval Question
jjcymru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 14:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

well im a registered forum member, didnt realise theres additional CLUB membership!
The PIG

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 17:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being registered on the forum means you're a club member Wink , and a good club it is too Wink
Fitzy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 23:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

The PIG wrote:
i SHOULD THINK SO, You are a club member, waiting for Mr Twister or More x 4, to give approval Question

you dont need approval (just let the rac know where to pick you's up!!!! lol Laughing) ,

seriously tho,
This is your club and if you want to organise an event on or off road just go ahead and organise it Wink

Fitzy
Fitzy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 23:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

The PIG wrote:
Being registered on the forum means you're a club member Wink , and a good club it is too Wink

if it's the same as the paj club, forum and club membership is different (click below to join the club)

http://www.itocuk.co.uk/applytojoin.htm

Fitzy 8)
firemanbish

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd be up for that, a Trooper road trip! Sounds a gas.BTW Jack - got my transfer to Devon fire so no more commuting to Reading from mid March!
The PIG

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

8) , Well done mate, I'm going for a job in Reading in Reading which would start in June,I used to work there many years ago at my last job,nice place Wink
keithj

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 21:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can I come towing a caravan so me and my better half can then go off for the rest of the weekend? Thinking about it, it wouldn't look right in a convoy would it? Rolling Eyes

PS when will the ITOC windscreen strip be ready?

keith
firemanbish

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 22:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck with the job Jack.Can recommend a great pub in Arborfield called the swan that has wicked live bands on a friday and my landlady works there.Saw a band last night called the covers, with eyes shut could have been thin lizzy !
Philp

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 12:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was born in Reading and lived there until I moved up here when I was 28. My family all still live tghere, it's turned into a right sh**hole from what I can see in the intervening 12 years, druggies, prostitutes, begging eastern europeans everywhere, crime through the roof (my parents had there front door crowbarred open whilst they were in bed last year).

96 or is it a 98 Isuzu Bighorn Lotus
LuckyTrucker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 20:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there, yes Reading isn't my favourite place either. We moved up from Westbury, Wiltshire 10 years ago so my wife could be nearer her parents. Only condition I made was that when the time came i.e. her folks had kicked the bucket we would move back west. She had no problem with that. Yes we have been broken into once, 2 months after our German Shepherd died. If only I could of got hands on the scum. Best thing about Reading however is it is the home of Thames Valley 4x4 Club. Hadn't done any off roading until we moved here and since we have been here I've done plenty. Hope to see you up Langdale, Jack but if I don't then you will have to get in touch when you get to Reading. All the best
DAVE FROM NEWCASTLE

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 23:30    Post subject: OF COURSE KIETH Reply with quote

too right kieth you are in to some of the best visting places and country side you would die for m8 bring it along and enjoy
keithj

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 21:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK then Dave, all we need is for Jack to come up with a route and if I can get the time off work it would be good day out.

keith
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Club Events All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: