2Gether Insurance : 01945 585322

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Diesel in the expansion tank

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Recall notices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Emmylou

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 22:11    Post subject: Diesel in the expansion tank Reply with quote

Hi, I have been given the task to try and find out how to change the injector seals on a family member's trooper. 3.0diesel. He checks the oil and water once a week and this week, on checking water he found diesel in the expansion tank.  I'm no mechanic and the knowledge I have is limited so I am asking for help......

We thought it could be the head, but there are no continuous bubbles in the expansion tank when the engine is running (correct me if I am way off) so this suggests that the head is pressurised and may not be the head?? so next call is the injector seals... We think this is the answer and he wants to order the parts and try it, problem is we need a good guide on how to replace them.  Our knowledge is simple but logical so a straight forward how too would be a huge help.

This forum stuff is new to me too, so apologies if I'm typing in the wrong place guys...I am blonde AND female haha, can't be good at everything Wink
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 22:11    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Dakes55

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 21:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you don't know what your doing then maybe it would be better for you to take it to a garage
eithan h

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 21:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's the injector sleeve seals that you will be needing as well as injector seals but you also need a special tool for pulling the sleeves out of the head which you can't buy you have to make it yourself or find someone who has who is willing to lend it you. i would agree with dakes55 find a garage who has done this job before, where abouts are you?
jim.g0773

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 18:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

[size=18] hi there ive just joined and read alot of the articles about diesel in the water. After phone calls, emails i came across a guy on eebuygum (atyas2008) who makes an injector sleeve puller with a drift to resit the sleeves to order it is a good bit of kit i thought id post this just for information if anyone needs on
eithan h

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 19:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's not to difficult to make a puller a few on here have done it and at £140 thats far to expensive
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Recall notices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: