4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

New member in Bristol reqiures help finding a garage

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Servicing / tuning / MOT
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ribster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 20:25    Post subject: New member in Bristol reqiures help finding a garage Reply with quote

Hello,
I have had my 3.0 TD swb since new, model year 2000 and it has now for the first time broken down and will not start, I booked it into a garage and after 4 weeks they have given up as they could not find out what's wrong with it!!  So it's now sat outside anyone know of a garage who knows there troopers in Bristol, if so could you let me have there details.  
Thanks a lot.
Gary
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 20:25    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

TrooperDan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 21:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

Free DIY tests:

Are brake lights working?

Does it turn over?

search "White wire trick"
ribster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 17:22    Post subject: non starting Reply with quote

Hi Dan
yes it turns over fine, didn't check to see if brake lights worked? but have found a guys who seems to know his diesels and in fact has a couple of troopers so is going to start swooping bits around to try and identify what parts are needed so should help to keep the cost down,
will update this as the work continues..
Thanks for you help.
Gary.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Servicing / tuning / MOT All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: